Bali Romantic Gateway US$ 0
Get ready to pamper yourself by visiting some of the Bali bucket list. This Bali honeymoon package, will bring you to the popular Ubud and Uluwatu area. The trip started by exploring the Bali beautiful landmarks and Instagram-worthy places. Then finally accomplished by great sea adventure and spa. This trip even more complete with romantic dinning experience. A perfect trip for your honeymoon celebration.
Your honeymoon starts in an amazing five-stars resort with jungle and river view in Ubud. Your days will be filled with major Bali landmark and insta worthy places. From there on, you’ll move to another luxury villa in Seminyak. Its located just 10 minutes away from Seminyak center, main shopping place and restaurants.
Day 1: Arrival In Bali - Transfer To Hotel
Day 2: Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary - Jungle Swing - Batur Volcano - Holy Spring Water Temple
Day 4: Day AHoneymoon Spa - Pirate Sunset Dinner
Day 5: Departure From Bali - Transfer To Bali Airport
- Upon your arrival at international Bali Airport, you will warmly welcomed by your personal assistant. Then you will be transferred to your hotel in Ubud. Relax and enjoy the rest day on your own.
- Ubud Monkey Forest, A small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys (Maccaca) located in the hearth of Ubud. It is not just a monkey spotting opportunity, it is a deeply important religious and spiritual complex for the local community. The presence of sacred forest is a demonstration of the harmonious coexistence of humans and nature.
- Bali Jungle Swing, feel the thrilling as you soar high above jungle, dramatic Tegalalang Rice Terrace, and valley and capture the most unique memorable photos of a lifetime on the Bali Swing.
- Batur Volcano, the most favorite tourist destination in the central mountains area of Bali. Its offer the magnificent view of the second biggest volcano in Bali with lake Batur which fills the large part of the caldera.
- Taste the local delicacy with Buffet Lunch while you admiring the breathtaking view of Mount Batur. The restaurant is overlooking the majestic volcano and Batur lake.
- Tirta Empul Temple, is one of the largest and busiest Water Temples in Bali. The temple was founded in 9th century and dedicated to Vishnu, who is the Hindu god of water. The name of the temple actually means ‘Holy Spring Water Temple’ in Balinese, which is normally used by the locals to do the purification ceremony. A place to keep the harmony between body and soul. Have a chance to get into the water and do the purification ceremony to clean your soul for lovely beginning of your life as a new couple.
- Angel’s Billabong is a spectacular rock formation pathway leading to a naturally formed rock lagoon, offering a scenic seascape and pleasant swimming spot on the island.
- Broken Beach is a scenic coastal formation on the southwestern edge of Nusa Penida. a great spot for travel photographers and anyone who wants to enjoy stunning panoramic views.
- Kelingking Beach, one of its most popular landmarks is a plant-covered limestone headland, with massive waves crashing against it. This unique formation resembles the shape of a T-Rex’s head, so Kelingking is often called the T-Rex Bay of Bali.
- Crystal Bay is the name of a secluded cove with a 200-metre stretch of sand on the west coast of Nusa Penida. Besides its beautiful, palm-fringed beach, the bay is best known as one of Nusa Penida’s famous snorkeling and dive sites
- Honeymoon Spa, experience treatments from head to toe, and find it a perfect way to indulge in holiday pleasure, reviving, energizing, refreshing and pampering yourself in romantic way as new couple.
- Pirate Sunset Dinner Cruise, sailing with a unique PHINISI vessel and Pirate costumed crews on a relaxing evening covered with the atmosphere of PIRATE as the sun goes down. Enjoy your delicious dinner with beautiful sunset view on the sea and play games with the crew of pirates. Savor the fresh night breeze on the top deck as the night flows by while getting entertained by live music and exotic dancers. A fun way to enjoy your romantic dinner from the pirate’s ship.
- Post a hearty breakfast. Relax and chill on your own or go to nearby places around your hotel for last minute shopping and return back to your hotel before the pick up time as planned. Then transferred to the Denpasar Airport for further flight home with beautiful memory.
- 3 Nights Stay In Sthala Resort Ubud
- 1 Nights Stay In 1 Bedroom Villa With Private Pool Seminyak
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Tickets
- Sarong and Umbrella if Necessary
- Bali Swing
- 120 Minutes Couple Spa
- Romantic Pirate Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Nusa Penida Trip
- Return Fast Boat To Penida
When does the trip start?
How long will be the trip every day?
Where is the meeting point with the driver/guide every single trip?
Is there any dress code for the trip?
Is the tour in private basis vehicle?
Is your team local indigenous Balinese people?
The trip will start in different time everyday depend on the itinerary
Some trip are full day and some are half day trip, the return time to hotel will be depending on the itinerary and traffic.
The driver/guide will meet and pick you up at the lobby hotel for the trip every day
Not really, just use whatever comfortable you are
Yes, it will on private car basis
Definitely, we are all indigenous Balinese which is born, growth, play and work in Bali for the whole life. By booking the trip with us mean you skipping the middle man and support the local.
You might also like
Discover the beauty of Bali in 5 days trip package. Its offer the incredible places to…
Your romantic trip begin since you arrived at Denpasar airport. Covering some amazing Bali activities and…
This 5 day Bali honeymoon trip is a perfect romantic escape for you and your love.…
If you looking forward to take the Romantic trip currently, this 5 Days Bali Honeymoon Trip…
You cannot copy content of this page