Bali Honeymoon Delight: Romantic Hopping Trip US$ 5
Keep your love on fire by visiting Bali, a splendid romantic destination in Asia. During this short vacation, explore the marvels of Uluwatu area which is popular with beautiful beaches, cliff temple, and cultural park. Capture precious moments as you enjoy the Balinese spa, romantic photo session and romantic sunset dinner at Jimbaran bay.
Stay in one lovely resort at Kuta for 3 nights and enjoy the beautiful beginning of your journey. Located only 5 minutes away from the beach, this hotel is perfect place for newlywed couple. This Bali honeymoon package is designed for the couple who want to combine the maximum island exploration with the special honeymoon celebration wrap in 4 days trip.
Day 1: Arrival In Bali - Transfer To Hotel
Day 2: GWK Cultural Park - Padang Padang Beach - Uluwatu Sunset - Kecak Fire Dance
Day 3: Honeymoon Spa - Romantic Photo Session - Romantic Sunset Dinner At The Beach
Day 4: Departure From Bali - Transfer To Airport
- Airport Pick Up Service. Upon your arrival at international Bali Airport, you will warmly welcomed by your personal assistant. Then you will be transferred to your hotel in Seminyak. Relax and enjoy the rest day on your own
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana. A cultural park combined between majestic statue of Garuda mythical bird and Wisnu god with 240 hectares private cultural park on the Bukit Peninsula at the southern end of the island of Bali. The statue is claimed as the 3rd biggest statue in the world and become the icon of Bali.
- Padang Padang Beach. A famous surf point in Bali with the great waves and beautiful scenery of the crystal clear water blue-green, soft white sand and the sound of the waves that break at the beach makes this place perfect for recreation, relaxing, sunbathing and surfing.
- Uluwatu Cliff Temple. One of six key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual pillars. It’s renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 90 meters above sea level. Uluwatu temple also shares the splendid sunset backdrops view overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
- Kecak Fire Dance. A form of Balinese dance and music drama that was developed in the 1930s in Bali. Since its creation, it has been performed primarily by at least 50 men performers wearing checked cloth around their waists, percussively chanting “cak” and moving their hands and arms, depicts a battle from the Ramayana epic.
- Honeymoon Spa. A natural relaxation and treatment assortment for health and beauty, you will experience Bali spa treatments from head to toe, and find it a perfect way to indulge in holiday pleasure, reviving, energizing, refreshing and pampering yourself as a new couple.
- Romantic Photo Session. Feel the real indigenous Bali with Balinese traditional outfit. Experience to be Balinese King and Queen in Balinese traditional wedding costume. Capture the most romantic moment for a lifetime memory.
- Romantic Sunset Dinner At The Beach. Celebrate your honeymoon with spectacular sunset dinner at the beach. As the sun get down at the horizon feel the intimate atmosphere surround you and your loved. Enjoy the romantic barbecue dinner overlooking the dramatic sunset from your table. A perfect place for romantic beginning of your long live journey.
- Airport Drop Off Service. Post a hearty breakfast. Relax and chill on your own or go to nearby places around your hotel for last minute shopping and return back to your hotel before the pick up time as planned. Then transferred to the Denpasar Airport for further flight home with beautiful memory.
- 3 Nights Stay In Sol By Melia Kuta
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Tickets Asper Itinerary
- Sarong and Umbrella if Necessary
- 120 Minutes Honeymoon Spa
- Romantic Photo Session
- 1 x Romantic Sunset Dinner At The Beach
When does the trip start?
How long will be the trip every day?
Where is the meeting point with the driver/guide every single trip?
Is the tour in private basis vehicle?
Is there any dress code for the trip?
Is your team local indigenous Balinese people?
The trip will start in different time everyday depend on the itinerary
Some trip are full day and some are half day trip, the return time to hotel will be depending on the itinerary and traffic.
The driver/guide will meet and pick you up at the lobby hotel for the trip every day
Yes, it will on private car basis
Not really, just use whatever comfortable you are.
Definitely, we are all indigenous Balinese which is born, growth, play and work in Bali for the whole life. By booking the trip with us mean you skipping the middle man and support the local.
You might also like
This Bali tour package designed for the travelers, who looking for a special combination holiday package.…
Spoil your partner in serene Bali honeymoon package for 4 days. Enjoy your romantic trip with…
Escape to the “Island of God” for your perfect short Bali honeymoon trip. This specially crafted…
Join the trip to the center of tradition and art in Bali on a private van.…
You cannot copy content of this page