Tranquil Bali Honeymoon Package US$ 0
Experience the best of Bali with our 7 days Bali honeymoon package. Your exceptional honeymoon trip start with romantic couple spa followed by romantic photo session with traditional Balinese outfit. Enjoy the beautiful day out to Ubud countryside and surrounding area. Feel the intimate atmosphere of the and the glamorous sunset view from the Uluwatu tempel. This trip package also allow you to enjoy fun Bali water adventure and unique experience of the romantic dinner with the air balloon among the beautiful paddy field. Furthermore, have a chance to visit the island most important landmark and Bali best beaches with Instagram worthy picture.
This Romantic Bali package will begin in Kuta, where your first hotel located, a perfect place to start your journey. From here you will be escorted to do some romantic activities and tours. Your honeymoon end in the lush tropical greenery in Ubud, the cultural capital of Bali.
Day 1: Arrival In Bali - Transfer To Hotel
Day 2: Honeymoon Spa - Romantic Photo Session
Day 3: Nusa Penida Trip >> Crystal Bay - Kelingking Beach - Angle Billabong - Broken Beach
Day 4: Garuda Wisnu Cultural Park - Uluwatu Sunset - Kecak Fire Dance
Day 5: Ubud Waterfall - Coffee Farm - Batur Volcano - Rice Terrace - Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary - Hotel Transfer
Day 6: Easy Day - Romantic Dinner With Air Balloon
Day 7: Departure From Bali - Transfer To Bali Airport
- Airport Pick Up Service. Upon your arrival at international Bali Airport, you will warmly welcomed by your personal assistant. Then you will be transferred to your hotel in Kuta. Relax and enjoy the rest day on your own.
- Honeymoon Massage & Spa. Experience treatments from head to toe, and find it a perfect way to indulge in holiday pleasure, reviving, energizing, refreshing and pampering yourself in romantic way as new couple
- Romantic Photo Session With Balinese Traditional Outfit. Experience to be Balinese King and Queen in Balinese traditional wedding costume. Capture the most romantic moment for a lifetime memory.
- Crystal Bay. Its partly protected by a limestone karts island which keeps the waters calmer than the surrounding sea. Referring to the name,this beach has crystal clear water, a spectacular spot to do the snorkeling activity. Explore the underwater viewing all the amazing sea life.
- Klingking Beach. The most popular landmarks of Nusa Penida, a unique rock formation resembles the shape of a T-Rex’s head therefore this beach is often called the T-Rex Bay of Bali. Admire the wonderful view of the white sandy beach and the cliff with massive waves crashing against it.
- Angle Billabong. Take a dip in a natural infinity pool created by a small gap in the cliff face. One of the magical spots with crystal clear tide pool cascades into the ocean.
- Broken Beach. A scenic coastal formation on the southwestern edge of Nusa Penida. It’s a great spot for travel photographers and anyone who wants to enjoy stunning breathtaking views. The highlight of this beach is the archway that wraps around the bay allowing water to flow in and out from the ocean.
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana. A cultural park combined between majestic statue of Garuda mythical bird and Wisnu god with 240 hectares private cultural park on the Bukit Peninsula at the southern end of the island of Bali. The statue is claimed as the 3rd biggest statue in the world and become the icon of Bali.
- Uluwatu Cliff Temple. One of six key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual pillars. It’s renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 90 meters above sea level. This temple also shares the splendid sunset backdrops view overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
- Kecak Fire Dance. A form of Balinese dance and music drama that was developed in the 1930s in Bali. Since its creation, it has been performed primarily by at least 50 men performers wearing checked cloth around their waists, percussively chanting “cak” and moving their hands and arms, depicts a battle from the Ramayana epic
- Tegenungan Waterfall. Its a great attraction for the nature lover viewing the green vegetation surround it with the sound of the water break the silence of the village. A beautiful spot for truly freshen up.
- Bali Coffee Plantation. Visit a local plantation in the village with abundant of coffee, spices or chocolate and get to know closer how the locals make the most expensive coffee in the world from the animal poo which well known as “Luwak Coffee”. Have a chance to taste various kind of coffee product served directly from local farmers back yard.
- Batur Volcano. The most favorite tourist destination in the central mountains area of Bali. Its offer the magnificent view of the second biggest volcano in Bali with lake Batur which fills the large part of the caldera.
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace. A place show the beautiful green rice terrace on the cliff bank and understanding how does the local farmer work on it hardly to make rice.It offers the stunning view of rice terrace where we can see from the main road, a perfect Bali photo opportunity with its dramatic views.
- Ubud Monkey Forest. A small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys (Maccaca) located in the hearth of Ubud. The presence of sacred forest is a demonstration of the harmonious coexistence of humans and nature.
- Hotel Transfer. After the impressive trip end, you will be dropped off at the beautiful resort in Ubud. Enjoy the rest of the day in leisure with your love.
- Easy & Relaxing Day. Today you get to enjoy a free day at leisure until afternoon. Explore the amazing facilities which is offered by your hotel or chill out to nearby places on your own. Then later on in the evening an amazing dinner with the air balloon is waiting for your unforgettable memories.
- Sky Romantic Dinner. Experience Bali’s first and only hot air balloon adventure and witness spectacular view over lush tropical forests of Ubud to holy Mount Agung on the eastern horizon. Enjoy the inclusive 3 course romantic dinner with your beloved one in an idyllic setting among beautiful rice paddies.
- Airport Drop Service. Post a hearty breakfast. Relax and chill on your own or go to nearby places around your hotel for last minute shopping and return back to your hotel before the pick up time as planned. Then transferred to the Denpasar Airport for further flight home with beautiful memory.
- 4 Nights Stay In Eden Hotel Kuta
- 2 Nights Stay In Chedi Club Tanah Gajah Ubud
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Tickets Asper Itinerary
- Sarong and Umbrella if Necessary
- 120 Minutes Honeymoon Spa
- Romantic Photo Session
- 1 x Romantic Dinner With Air Balloon
- Nusa Penida Trip
- Snorkeling at Manta Point
- Return Fast Boat To Penida
- Ticket for Kecak Cultural Show
When does the trip start?
How long will be the trip every day?
Where is the meeting point with the driver/guide every single trip?
Is the tour in private basis vehicle?
Is there any dress code for the trip?
Is your team local indigenous Balinese people?
The trip will start in different time everyday depend on the itinerary
Some trip are full day and some are half day trip, the return time to hotel will be depending on the itinerary and traffic.
The driver/guide will meet and pick you up at the lobby hotel for the trip every day
Yes, it will on private car basis
Not really, just use whatever comfortable you are.
Definitely, we are all indigenous Balinese which is born, growth, play and work in Bali for the whole life. By booking the trip with us mean you skipping the middle man and support the local.
You might also like
This 7 days Bali trip package will allow you to experience the tropical adventure. Discover the…
Famous for its unique culture and scenic attraction, Bali is also known with rice terrace, volcanic…
This Bali private tour package, will take you to taste the beautiful Bali landscape, unique temple,…
Bali is still keep a dozen of surprising secret for your holiday. Immerse yourself in Instagram…
You cannot copy content of this page