Spectacular Bali Honeymoon Package US$ 0
Book Bali honeymoon trip for 6 days for an spectacular romantic experience. Treasure to the most happening places in Bali and shoot every single moment for your lifetime memories. When you take this package, dozen of unique and intimate experience are await. Get to know the beauty of Bali in private tour where you will visiting stunning Bali landmark. Soak your love in fun water adventure, romantic couple spa, and let your love melt in romantic dinner.
This Package will bring you to Ubud village where your first hotel located. Enjoy the greenery with amazing landscape from your room and some other facilities provided by your hotel. Your romantic trip will end at the tropical beach resort at Nusa Dua. A beautiful combination of mountain and beach for your long lasting memories.
Day 1: Arrival In Bali - Transfer To Hotel
Day 2: Cooking Class Experience - Jungle Swing - Sky Bike Adventure.
Day 3: Breakfast With The Orangutan - Holy Spring Water Temple
Day 4: Nusa Penida Trip > Crystal Bay - Kelingking beach - Angle Billabong - Broken Beach
Day 5: Honeymoon Spa - Romantic Candle Light Dinner
Day 6: Departure From Bali - Transfer To Bali Airport
- Upon your arrival at international Bali Airport, you will warmly welcomed by your personal assistant. Then you will be transferred to your hotel in Ubud. Relax and enjoy the rest day on your own.
- Bali Cooking Class & Lunch, embark on a culinary adventure unlocking the secrets of authentic Balinese cooking, utilizing traditional ingredients and preparation methods, in a fully equipped community village kitchen. After completing the amazing cooking experience, you now have opportunity to taste the food that you have created. Bring back home the experience and recipes with new cooking skill.
- Bali Jungle Swing, feel the thrilling as you soar high above jungle, dramatic Tegalalang Rice Terrace, and valley and capture the most unique memorable photos of a lifetime on the Bali Swing.
- Ubud Sky Bike Adventure is a new fun outdoor activities in Bali. Bring your Adrenalin to the next level. As you paddle the bike on the wire above beautiful green terrace of the paddy field, you will feel the truly adventure.
- Breakfast With The Orangutan. Start the most important meal of the day with our adorable Orangutan at their playground. Breakfast in the zoo might be a common thing, but breakfast with Orangutan? That would be one kind of an experience!. The first in Indonesia, Bali Zoo launched a unique Breakfast with Orangutan experience. Now, guests are not only able to enjoy breakfast like a king, but also with kings of the jungle: Orangutans.
- Tirta Empul Temple, is one of the largest and busiest Water Temples in Bali. The temple was founded in 9th century and dedicated to Vishnu, who is the Hindu god of water. The name of the temple actually means ‘Holy Spring Water Temple’ in Balinese, which is normally used by the locals to do the purification ceremony. A place to keep the harmony between body and soul. Have a chance to get into the water and do the purification ceremony to clean your soul for lovely beginning of your life as a new couple(optional).
- Crystal Bay, is partly protected by a limestone karts island which keeps the waters calmer than the surrounding sea. Referring to the name,this beach has crystal clear water, a spectacular spot to do the snorkeling activity. Explore the underwater viewing all the amazing sea life.
- Klingking Beach is the most popular landmarks of Nusa Penida, a unique rock formation resembles the shape of a T-Rex’s head therefore this beach is often called the T-Rex Bay of Bali. Admire the wonderful view of the white sandy beach and the cliff with massive waves crashing against it.
- Angle Billabong, take a dip in a natural infinity pool created by a small gap in the cliff face. One of the magical spots with crystal clear tide pool cascades into the ocean.
- Broken Beach, a scenic coastal formation on the southwestern edge of Nusa Penida. It’s a great spot for travel photographers and anyone who wants to enjoy stunning breathtaking views. The highlight of this beach is the archway that wraps around the bay allowing water to flow in and out from the ocean.
- Couple Massage and Spa, experience treatments from head to toe, and find it a perfect way to indulge in holiday pleasure, reviving, energizing, refreshing and pampering yourself in romantic way as new couple
- Romantic Candle Light Dinner, enjoy romantic dining retreats under a tropical night sky filled with stars, illuminated by flickering candles and the glow of the moon, while accompanied by tropical sea breezes will accomplish your honeymoon trip in Bali.
- Post a hearty breakfast. Relax and chill on your own or go to nearby places around your hotel for last minute shopping and return back to your hotel before the pick up time as planned. Then transferred to the Denpasar Airport for further flight home with beautiful memory.
- 3 Nights Stay In 1 Bedroom Villa With Private Pool Ubud
- 2 Nights Stay In Inaya Putri Bali Nusa Bali Nusa Dua
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel/Villa
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Tickets Asper Itinerary
- Sarong and Umbrella if Necessary
- Jungle Swing
- Sky Bike
- Cooking Class Activity
- 1 x Lunch After The Cooking Class
- 120 Minutes Honeymoon Spa
- 1 x Romantic Candle Light Dinner At The Beach
- Breakfast with The Orangutan
- Nusa Penida Trip
- Return Fast Boat To Nusa Penida Island
When does the trip start?
How long will be the trip every day?
Where is the meeting point with the driver/guide every single trip?
Is the tour in private basis vehicle?
Is there any dress code for the trip?
Is your team local indigenous Balinese people?
The trip will start in different time everyday depend on the itinerary
Some trip are full day and some are half day trip, the return time to hotel will be depending on the itinerary and traffic
The driver/guide will meet and pick you up at the lobby hotel for the trip every day
Yes, it will on private car basis
Not really, just use whatever comfortable you are.
Definitely, we are all indigenous Balinese which is born, growth, play and work in Bali for the whole life. By booking the trip with us mean you skipping the middle man and support the local.
You might also like
This Bali trip package is highly recommended for the traveler who want to explore the most…
Your once in life time honeymoon journey just start when you touch down Bali land. A…
Escape to the last paradise on earth in 6 days. This package is created for active…
Bali is still one of the main honeymoon destination in the world. It’s offer a lot…
You cannot copy content of this page