Scenic Bali Trip Package US$ 0
This Bali trip package is highly recommended for the traveler who want to explore the most popular in Bali. Crafted by the expert team, this package is designed to match your travel wish. The package will bring you deep inside Bali mainland and surrounding. Get your camera ready in any occasion because every single day we will take you to the Instagram worthy places. Majestic volcano, amazing beaches, gorgeous waterfall, fun adventure and more will make your trip last forever.
Day 1: Arrival In Bali - Transfer To Hotel
Day 2: Gate Of Heaven - Tirta Gangga Waterv Palace - Bali Safari & Marine Park
Day 3: Dolphin Watching - Gitgit Waterfall - Wanagiri Hill - Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
Day 4: Ubud Monkey Sanctuary - Tegalalang Rice Terrace - Batur Volcano & Lunch - Holy Spring Water Temple - Hotel Transfer -
Day 5: Nusa Penida Trip >> Diamond Beach - Atuh Beach - Tree House - Thousand Island View Point
Day 6: Departure From Bali - Transfer To Bali Airport
- The driver will meet and greet you at the international arrival at Denpasar Airport with your name sign. Then you will be transferred to your hotel for check in. Relax and chill the rest day of the day on your own.
- Gate Of Heaven, locally known as Penataran Agung Lempuyang temple, one of Bali’s oldest and most highly regarded temples with the iconic gate and picturesque landscape of majestic Agung volcano background.
- Tirta Gangga Water Palace, a cool retreat lies on the south-eastern slope of the island’s highest mountain, Mount Agung, and feature 1.2 hectares of pools, ponds and fountains surrounded by neatly cut lawns that are adorned with stepping.
- Jungle Hopper is popular Safari package embarks you on an adventure in the wildlife to encounter a wide variety of animals, even endangered species. Combined with traditional Balinese culture, aquarium access and special show access, it will offer you an unforgettable wildlife experience in Bali.
- Dolphin Watching. Admire the early morning dolphin show at Lovina beach with local fisherman boat. Explore the 8 km of black sandy beach stretching along Lovina and discover the beauty of the amazing creature “Bottle-nose Dolphin” jumping up at your boat side. Have a chance to snorkel in the area’s safe, shallow reefs and discover the amazing underwater marine life.
- Gitgit Waterfall is one of the most popular waterfalls on the north Bali. This waterfall is easily accessible from the main road. Enjoy the spectacular 40-metre-high cascade waterfall that constantly pours into a rocky pool below. You can enjoy a cool plunge in the natural pool, or simply admire the beauty of the nature.
- Wanagiri Hidden Hills with shimmering twin lake and mountainous back ground, this place is popping up on everyone’s Instagram feed lately.
- Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, its perhaps the most photographed temple on the island and is certainly one of the iconic images of Bali. The temple sits on the western shore of Lake Beratan and it can give the illusion of actually floating on the water. Built in 1633, the temple is devoted to Dewi Danu, goddess of the lake. A beautiful temple in a truly stunning setting.
- Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary, a small tropical green rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys (Maccaca) located in the hearth of Ubud. The presence of sacred forest is a demonstration of the harmonious coexistence of humans and nature.
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace, a place show the beautiful green rice terrace on the cliff bank and understanding how does the local farmer work on it hardly to make rice.It offers the stunning view of rice terrace where we can see from the main road, a perfect Bali photo opportunity with its dramatic views.
- Batur Volcano, the most favorite tourist destination in the central mountains area of Bali. Its offer the magnificent view of the second biggest volcano in Bali with lake Batur which fills the large part of the caldera.
- Taste the local delicacy with Buffet Lunch while you admiring the breathtaking view of Mount Batur. The restaurant is overlooking the majestic volcano and Batur lake.
- Tirta Empul Temple, is one of the largest and busiest Water Temples in Bali. The temple was founded in 9th century and dedicated to Vishnu, who is the Hindu god of water. The name of the temple actually means ‘Holy Spring Water Temple’ in Balinese, which is normally used by the locals to do the purification ceremony. A place to keep the harmony between body and soul.
- Drop off at the second hotel in Kuta.
- Diamond Beach, is a stunning white beach with silky blue water, verdant limestone cliff, and palm trees, one of the best places to visit in Nusa Penida and no doubt one of the Top Things to See in Bali recently.
- Atuh Beach, this beach is a hidden beach located on the southeast coast of the Nusa Penida island. Its isolated by beautiful green cliffs and limestone rock formations surround it.
- Molenteng Tree House, an Instagram tourist spot in Nusa Penida, overlooking the amazing view of surrounding beach. Its located within the Thousand Island viewpoint, one of the attractions on the island and looks along the beautiful coast of Nusa Penida not far from the famous Atuh Beach
- Thousand Island View Point located on the east coast of Nusa Penida. Its one of the most spectacular spot in Penida island, overlooking sparkling blue water over two breathtaking beaches with bunches of palm trees and beautiful rock formation.
- Post a hearty breakfast. Relax and chill on your own or go to nearby places around your hotel for last minute shopping and return back to your hotel before the pick up time as planned. Then transferred to the Denpasar Airport for further flight home with beautiful memory.
- 3 Nights Stay In Hotel In Ubud
- 2 Night Stay In Hotel In Kuta
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Tickets
- Sarong and Umbrella if Necessary
- Jungle Hopper Activities At Bali Safari & Marine Park
When does the trip start?
How long will be the trip every day?
Where is the meeting point with the driver/guide every single trip?
Is there any dress code for the trip?
Is your team local indigenous Balinese people?
Is the tour in private basis vehicle?
The trip will start in different time everyday depend on the itinerary
Some trip are full day and some are half day trip, the return time to hotel will be depending on the itinerary and traffic.
The driver/guide will meet and pick you up at the lobby hotel for the trip every day
Not really, just use whatever comfortable you are.
Definitely, we are all indigenous Balinese which is born, growth, play and work in Bali for the whole life. By booking the trip with us mean you skipping the middle man and support the local.
Yes, it will on private car basis
You might also like
Your once in life time honeymoon journey just start when you touch down Bali land. A…
Escape to the last paradise on earth in 6 days. This package is created for active…
Book Bali honeymoon trip for 6 days for an spectacular romantic experience. Treasure to the most…
Bali is still one of the main honeymoon destination in the world. It’s offer a lot…
You cannot copy content of this page