Marvelous Bali: 7 Days Trip US$ 0
This 7 days Bali trip package will allow you to experience the tropical adventure. Discover the enchanting beauty of this little island in fun way. A perfect choice for the traveler who love the exciting journey through the real Bali. Accomplished by fun rafting activity, this Bali trip package is definitely designed to give wonderful and memorable experience.
You will be accommodated in beautiful hotel in Seminyak and Ubud, which have been selected by our team and have been praised with good reviews. From these two hotel, you will traveling around the island in private car and professional driver who will assist you personally during your Bali holiday.
Day 1: Arrival In Bali - Transfer To Hotel
Day 2: Fun Water Sport Activities - GWK Cultural Park - Uluwatu Sunset Temple - Kecak Fire Dance
Day 3: Nusa Penida Trip >> Crystal Bay - Kelingking Beach - Angle Billabong - Broken Beach
Day 4: Ulun Danu Beratan Temple - Wanagiri Hiddeen Hill - Jati Luwih UNESCO Heritage - Tanah Lot Sunset.
Day 5: Gate Of Heaven - Tirta Gangga Water Palace - Kanto Lampo Waterfall - Hotel Transfer
Day 6: Fun Ayung River Rafting
Day 7: Departure From Bali - Transfer To The Airport
- Airport Pick Up Service. The driver will meet and greet you at the international arrival of Denpasar Airport with your name sign. Then you will be transferred to your hotel for check in. Relax and chill the rest day of the day on your own.
- Water Sport Activities. Offers variety of marine post activities from motorize until the manual one. It is one of the great seawater adventures in Bali with safety as the first priority, giving the fantastic experience from every single activity. If you opted to to do some water sport activities, we will arrange the transport for you, otherwise you can spend time at leisure on your own plan. Then get ready to be picked up at the afternoon for the itinerary as planned.
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana. A cultural park combined between majestic statue of Garuda mythical bird and Wisnu god with 240 hectares private cultural park on the Bukit Peninsula at the southern end of the island of Bali. The statue is claimed as the 3rd biggest statue in the world and become the icon of Bali.
- Uluwatu Cliff Temple. One of six key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual pillars. It’s renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 90 meters above sea level. This Uluwatu temple also shares the splendid sunset backdrops view overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
- Kecak Fire Dance. Its a form of Balinese dance and music drama that was developed in the 1930s in Bali. Since its creation, it has been performed primarily by at least 50 men performers wearing checked cloth around their waists, percussively chanting “cak” and moving their hands and arms, depicts a battle from the Ramayana epic.
- Crystal Bay. Its partly protected by a limestone karts island which keeps the waters calmer than the surrounding sea. Referring to the name,this beach has crystal clear water, a spectacular spot to do the snorkeling activity. Explore the underwater viewing all the amazing sea life including “Manta Ray“.
- Klingking Beach. The most popular landmarks of Nusa Penida, a unique rock formation resembles the shape of a T-Rex’s head therefore this beach is often called the T-Rex Bay of Bali. Admire the wonderful view of the white sandy beach and the cliff with massive waves crashing against it.
- Angle Billabong. Take a dip in a natural infinity pool created by a small gap in the cliff face. One of the magical spots with crystal clear tide pool cascades into the ocean.
- Broken Beach. A scenic coastal formation on the southwestern edge of Nusa Penida. It’s a great spot for travel photographers and anyone who wants to enjoy stunning breathtaking views. The highlight of this beach is the archway that wraps around the bay allowing water to flow in and out from the ocean.
- Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. Its perhaps the most photographed temple on the island and is certainly one of the iconic images of Bali. The temple sits on the western shore of Lake Bratan and it can give the illusion of actually floating on the water. Built in 1633, the temple is devoted to Dewi Danu, goddess of the lake. A beautiful temple in a truly stunning setting.
- Wanagiri Hidden Hills. Well-known with its shimmering twin lake, bird nest, swing, and green mountainous back ground, this place is popping up everyone’s Instagram feed lately.
- Jati Luwih Rice Terrace. Offering The breathtaking panorama of rice terrace with mount Batukaru as backdrop. It has been appointed as the World Heritage Site by UNESCO in particular of Subak Organization as a fundamental of the local society life.
- Tanah Lot Sunset. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top rock, one of Bali’s most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops naturally made perfect with the dazzling silhouette.
- Gate Of Heaven. Locally known as Penataran Agung Lempuyang temple, one of Bali’s oldest and most highly regarded temples with the iconic gate and picturesque landscape of majestic Agung volcano background.
- Tirta Gangga Water Palace. Its a cool retreat lies on the south-eastern slope of the island’s highest mountain, Mount Agung, and was built in 1946 during the reign of the lates king of Karangasem.
- Kanto Lampo Waterfall. A beautiful cascading waterfall rushes over the quarry rock face. Located in Beng village, this waterfall is a new popular worthy place which is feed millions of Instagram story.
- Hotel Transfer. After the impressive trip end, you will be dropped off at the beautiful resort in Ubud. Enjoy the rest of the day in leisure with your love.
- Fun Ayung River Rafting. Explore the Ayung river in the most popular adventure in Bali, fun river rafting activity. Discover hidden waterfalls, tropical rain forest, beautiful landscape along the way and enjoy a swim in pristine waters and gain insight into river ecology from the expert and experienced guides. After this fun activity end, enjoy the rest of the day in leisure. Either explore the amazing facilities which is offered by your hotel or just chill out to nearby places “Ubud Center” on your own.
- Airport Drop Off Service. Post a hearty breakfast. Relax and chill on your own or go to nearby places around your hotel for last minute shopping and return back to your hotel before the pick up time as planned. Then transferred to Denpasar Airport for further flight home with beautiful memory.
- 4 Nights Stay In Ibis Style Hotel Seminyak
- 2 Nights Stay In Manyi Village Ubud
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Tickets Asper Itinerary
- Sarong and Umbrella if Necessary
- Nusa Penida Trip
- Snorkeling at Manta Point
- Return Fast Boat To Penida
- Ticket for Kecak Cultural Show
- Fun River Rafting
- 1 x Buffet Lunch
- Meal and Personal Expenses
When does the trip start?
How long will be the trip every day?
Where is the meeting point with the driver/guide every single trip?
Is the tour in private basis vehicle?
Is there any dress code for the trip?
Is your team local indigenous Balinese people?
The trip will start in different time everyday depend on the itinerary
Some trip are full day and some are half day trip, the return time to hotel will be depending on the itinerary and traffic.
The driver/guide will meet and pick you up at the lobby hotel for the trip every day
Yes, it will on private car basis
Not really, just use whatever comfortable you are.
Definitely, we are all indigenous Balinese which is born, growth, play and work in Bali for the whole life. By booking the trip with us mean you skipping the middle man and support the local.
You might also like
Famous for its unique culture and scenic attraction, Bali is also known with rice terrace, volcanic…
This Bali private tour package, will take you to taste the beautiful Bali landscape, unique temple,…
Experience the best of Bali with our 7 days Bali honeymoon package. Your exceptional honeymoon trip…
Bali is still keep a dozen of surprising secret for your holiday. Immerse yourself in Instagram…
You cannot copy content of this page