Exotic Bali: Uluwatu, Ubud And Karangasem Highlights US$ 0
Join the trip to the center of tradition and art in Bali on a private van. Cover the best of Ubud in one day in a small group tour. Go to Ubud monkey forest, enjoy lunch overlooking the majestic Batur volcano and so on. Watch the glamorous sunset over the Indian Ocean on the southern tip of Bali. Furthermore attend a traditional Kecak fire dance performance at Uluwatu Temple, perched on the cliffs above the sea.
When you touch down Bali, we will guide you to see the amazing sunset spot at Uluwatu then watch the spectacular show of Kecak dance. A lovely introduction of Balinese culture and tradition before transferred to the hotel in Seminyak for check in and rest in the peaceful night. Stay for 3 nights in this modern minimalist hotel with strategic location in the hearth of Seminyak. From here, your journey in this little island will be continued by visiting other Bali landmark in the middle and east side before finally drop back to the airport for further flight home.
Day 1: Arrival In Bali - Sunset At Uluwatu - Kecak Firfe Dance - Transfer To Hotel
Day 2: Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary - Tegenungan Waterfall - Batur Volcano - Lunch At The Volcano - Tegalalang Rice Terrace - Coffee Farm
Day 3: Gate Of Heaven - Tirta Gangga Water Palace - Virgin Beach
Day 4: Departure From Bali - Transfer To Airport
- Airport Pick Up Service. The driver will meet and greet you at the international arrival of Denpasar Airport with your name sign. Then you will be guided to visit the major attraction on the south Bali.
- Uluwatu Cliff Temple. One of six key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual pillars. It’s renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 90 meters above sea level. Uluwatu temple also shares the splendid sunset backdrops view overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
- Kecak Fire Dance. A form of Balinese dance and music drama that was developed in the 1930s in Bali. Since its creation, it has been performed primarily by at least 50 men performers wearing checked cloth around their waists, percussively chanting “cak” and moving their hands and arms, depicts a battle from the Ramayana epic.
- Hotel Drop Off. After this impressive trip end, you will be transferred to your hotel for check in.
- Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary. A small lovely rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys (Maccaca) located in the hearth of Ubud. It is not just a monkey spotting opportunity, it is a deeply important religious and spiritual complex for the local community. The presence of sacred forest is a demonstration of the harmonious coexistence of humans and nature.
- Tegenungan Waterfall. Its a great attraction for the nature lover viewing the green vegetation surround it with the sound of the water break the silence of the village. It is located at the Kemenuh village, in Gianyar, North from the capital Denpasar. The waterfall is isolated but has become a popular tourist attraction recently.
- Batur Volcano. The most favorite tourist destination in the central mountains area of Bali. Its offer the magnificent view of the second biggest volcano in Bali with lake Batur which fills the large part of the caldera.
- Lunch At The Volcano. Taste the local delicacy with Buffet Lunch while you admiring the breathtaking view of Mount Batur. The restaurant is overlooking the majestic volcano and Batur lake.
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace. A place show the beautiful green rice terrace on the cliff bank and understanding how does the local farmer work on it hardly to make rice. It offers the stunning view of rice terrace where we can see from the main road, a perfect Bali photo opportunity with its dramatic views.
- Bali Coffee Plantation. Visit a local plantation in the village with abundant of coffee, spices or chocolate and get to know closer how the locals make the most expensive coffee in the world from the animal poo which well known as “Luwak Coffee”. Have a chance to taste various kind of coffee product served directly from local farmers back yard
- Gate Of Heaven. Locally known as Penataran Agung Lempuyang temple, one of Bali’s oldest and most highly regarded temples with the iconic gate and picturesque landscape of majestic Agung volcano background.
- Tirta Gangga Water Palace. Its a cool retreat lies on the south-eastern side of the island’s highest mountain, Mount Agung, and was built in 1946 during the reign of the lates king of Karangasem. Tirta Gangga is a former water palace of Karangasem empire featuring 1.2ha of pools, ponds and fountains surrounded by tropical gardens. The main attraction in this place is polygonal stepping stones with the guardian statues which enable visitors to explore the pond with clear water and huge Koi fish in it. The beautiful landscape even more scenic with 10 meters high fountain which has eleven tiers with a shape of a lotus at its tip. A truly “insta worthy” place on the East Bali.
- Virgin Beach. This beach is located in a bay flanked by two hills, namely the Bukit Perasi and Bukit Asah. An awesome overlay of white sand along 300 featuring beautiful natural scenery with lush vegetation blend with tranquility and peaceful atmosphere. Its also offer the great panoramic calm sea water, wide space of swimming area, tropical trees and traditional boats docking on the sand as the main attraction.
- Airport Drop Off Service. Post a hearty breakfast. Relax and chill on your own or go to nearby places around your hotel for last minute shopping and return back to your hotel before the pick up time as planned. Then transferred to Denpasar Airport for further flight home with beautiful memory
- 3 Nights Stay In Ibis Style Hotel Seminyak
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Tickets Asper Itinerary
- Sarong and Umbrella if Necessary
- Kecak Fire Dance Show Ticket
- 1 x Buffet Lunch At The Volcano
When does the trip start?
How long will be the trip every day?
Where is the meeting point with the driver/guide every single trip
Is the tour in private basis vehicle?
Is there any dress code for the trip?
Is your team local indigenous Balinese people?
The trip will start in different time everyday depend on the itinerary
Some trip are full day and some are half day trip, the return time to hotel will be depending on the itinerary and traffic.
The driver/guide will meet and pick you up at the lobby hotel for the trip every day
Yes, it will on private car basis
Not really, just use whatever comfortable you are.
Definitely, we are all indigenous Balinese which is born, growth, play and work in Bali for the whole life. By booking the trip with us mean you skipping the middle man and support the local.
You might also like
This Bali tour package designed for the travelers, who looking for a special combination holiday package.…
Spoil your partner in serene Bali honeymoon package for 4 days. Enjoy your romantic trip with…
Escape to the “Island of God” for your perfect short Bali honeymoon trip. This specially crafted…
Keep your love on fire by visiting Bali, a splendid romantic destination in Asia. During this…
You cannot copy content of this page