Discover Bali In 5 Days Trip US$ 0
Discover the beauty of Bali in 5 days trip package. Its offer the incredible places to visit in Bali mainland and surrounding area. Covering the most important Bali landmark on the south and north Bali, combined with series of amazing beaches. Furthermore you also can enjoy swimming in gorgeous waterfall with the pristine water. Fun Bali water adventure will accomplish your Bali trip with beautiful memories.
This Bali trip package will offer you experience to stay in the most happening town on the south Bali. Your holiday will start from 4 star hotel in Kuta, just 5 minutes from the airport. Then you will move to a beautiful resort located in downtown Ubud with lush tropical greenery.
Day 1: Arrival In Bali - Transfer To Hotel
Day 3: Fun Water Adventure - Garuda Wisnu Cultural Park - Uluwatu Sunset - Kecak Fire Dance
Day 4: Handara Gate - Ulun Danu Temple - Wanagiri Hill - Banyumala Waterfall
Day 5: Departure From Bali - Transfer To Bali Airport
- The driver will meet and greet you at the international arrival in Denpasar Airport with your name sign. Then you will be transferred to your hotel for check in. Relax and chill the rest day of the day on your own.
- Diamond Beach, is a stunning white beach with silky blue water, verdant limestone cliff, and palm trees, one of the best places to visit in Nusa Penida and no doubt one of the Top Things to See in Bali recently.
- Atuh Beach, this beach is a hidden beach located on the southeast coast of the Nusa Penida island. Its isolated by beautiful green cliffs and limestone rock formations surround it.
- Molenteng Tree House, an Instagram tourist spot in Nusa Penida, overlooking the amazing view of surrounding beach. Its located within the Thousand Island viewpoint, one of the attractions on the island and looks along the beautiful coast of Nusa Penida not far from the famous Atuh Beach
- Thousand island view point located on the east coast of Nusa Penida. Its one of the most spectacular spot in Penida island, overlooking sparkling blue water over two breathtaking beaches with bunches of palm trees and beautiful rock formation.
- Fun Water Adventure, offers variety of marine post activities from motorize until the manual one. It is one of the great seawater adventures in Bali with safety as the first priority, giving the fantastic experience from every single activity. Experience the Parasailing adventure and Bali banana boat ride as part of the package.
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana, a cultural park combined between majestic statue of Garuda mythical bird and Wisnu god with 240 hectares private cultural park on the Bukit Peninsula at the southern end of the island of Bali. The statue is claimed as the 3rd biggest statue in the world and become the icon of Bali.
- Uluwatu Cliff Temple, one of six key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual pillars. It’s renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 90 meters above sea level. This Uluwatu temple also shares the splendid sunset backdrops view overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
- Kecak Fire Dance is a form of Balinese dance and music drama that was developed in the 1930s in Bali. Since its creation, it has been performed primarily by at least 50 men performers wearing checked cloth around their waists, percussively chanting “cak” and moving their hands and arms, depicts a battle from the Ramayana epic.
- Handara Gate, It is a popular landmark for tourists who seek for one of Bali top Instagram locations to have some iconic picture with breathtaking view of green scenery and gigantic-exotic traditional Balinese gate as backdrop
- Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, its perhaps the most photographed temple on the island and is certainly one of the iconic images of Bali. The temple sits on the western shore of Lake Beratan and it can give the illusion of actually floating on the water. Built in 1633, the temple is devoted to Dewi Danu, goddess of the lake. A beautiful temple in a truly stunning setting.
- Wanagiri Hidden Hills with shimmering twin lake and mountainous back ground, this place is popping up on everyone’s Instagram feed lately.
- Banyumala Twin Waterfall is one of the lesser known and most beautiful waterfalls in North Bali. It is located northern side of Lake Buyan in central Bali. Despite its incredible natural beauty, Banyumala waterfall doesn’t yet have the crowds like the other waterfalls. Unlike many trails this is a completely natural trail with natural pristine spring water from the jungle.
- Post a hearty breakfast. Relax and chill on your own or go to nearby places around your hotel for last minute shopping and return back to your hotel before the pick up time as planned. Then transferred to the Denpasar Airport for further flight home with beautiful memory.
- 2 Nights Stay In Hotel In Kuta
- 2 Night Stay In Hotel In Ubud
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Tickets
- Sarong and Umbrella if Necessary
- Parasailing Adventure
- Banana Boat Ride
When does the trip start?
How long will be the trip every day?
Where is the meeting point with the driver/guide every single trip?
Is there any dress code for the trip?
Is your team local indigenous Balinese people?
Is the tour in private basis vehicle?
The trip will start in different time everyday depend on the itinerary
Some trip are full day and some are half day trip, the return time to hotel will be depending on the itinerary and traffic.
The driver/guide will meet and pick you up at the lobby hotel for the trip every day
Not really, just use whatever comfortable you are.
Definitely, we are all indigenous Balinese which is born, growth, play and work in Bali for the whole life. By booking the trip with us mean you skipping the middle man and support the local.
Yes, it will on private car basis
You might also like
Your romantic trip begin since you arrived at Denpasar airport. Covering some amazing Bali activities and…
This 5 day Bali honeymoon trip is a perfect romantic escape for you and your love.…
If you looking forward to take the Romantic trip currently, this 5 Days Bali Honeymoon Trip…
Get ready to pamper yourself by visiting some of the Bali bucket list. This Bali honeymoon…
You cannot copy content of this page