Charming Bali: Best Bali Landscape US$ 0
Take a break from the daily routine and head to Bali for a memorable holiday. Its home to some of the most amazing beaches, nature, temples, and unique culture. Explore the beauty of Bali has to offer in 5 days Bali package. Furthermore, this package will also provide you another opportunity to enjoy the fun Bali water adventure to complete your journey in Bali. Finally, bring home all the good memories for your life time experience.
Holiday begin in Seminyak town, where your first hotel located. Its Bali’s most stylish and upscale beach resort area. Home to among the island’s most luxurious resorts and number of fine restaurants. Then move to another beautiful hotel in Ubud. Located just 5 minutes away from Ubud center, this hotel will allow you to explore what this beautiful little village has to offer.
Day 1: Arrival In Bali - Transfer To Hotel
Day 2: Fun Water Adventure - GWK Park - Padang Padang Beach - Kecak Fire Dance
Day 3: Art Villages - Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary - Batur Volcano - Coffee Farm - Tegenungan Waterfall
Day 4: Handara Gate - Ulun Danu Temple - Wanagiri Hill - Jatiluwih Unesco Heritage
Day 5: Departure From Bali - Transfer To Bali Airport
- The driver will meet and greet you at the international arrival in Denpasar Airport with your name sign. Then you will be transferred to your hotel for check in. Relax and chill the rest day of the day on your own.
- Bali Water Adventures, enjoy seawater activities in Tanjung Benoa beach which is offers variety of marine post activities from motorize until the manual one. Do Parasailing adventures and Sea Walk activities as part of the package or pick the most interesting activities on your own. Feel the thrill and the fantastic experience from every single activity.
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana, a cultural park combined between majestic statue of Garuda mythical bird and Wisnu god with 240 hectares private cultural park on the Bukit Peninsula at the southern end of the island of Bali. The statue is claimed as the 3rd biggest statue in the world and become the icon of Bali.
- Padang Padang Beach is a famous surf point in Bali with the great waves and beautiful scenery of the crystal clear water blue-green, soft white sand and the sound of the waves that break at the beach makes this place perfect for recreation, relaxing, sunbathing and surfing.
- Uluwatu Cliff Temple, one of six key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual pillars. It’s renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 90 meters above sea level. This Uluwatu temple also shares the splendid sunset backdrops view overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
- Kecak Fire Dance is a form of Balinese dance and music drama that was developed in the 1930s in Bali. Since its creation, it has been performed primarily by at least 50 men performers wearing checked cloth around their waists, percussively chanting “cak” and moving their hands and arms, depicts a battle from the Ramayana epic.
- Art Villages, unique traditional villages characterized with the excellent in production of gold and silver handicrafts, wood carving, painting or other various type of souvenirs with export commodities quality.
- Ubud Monkey Forest, A small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys (Maccaca) located in the hearth of Ubud. The presence of sacred forest is a demonstration of the harmonious coexistence of humans and nature.
- Batur Volcano, the most favorite tourist destination in the central mountains area of Bali. Its offer the magnificent view of the second biggest volcano in Bali with lake Batur which fills the large part of the caldera.
- Bali Coffee Plantation, Visit a local plantation in the village with abundant of coffee, spices or chocolate and get to know closer how the locals make the most expensive coffee in the world from the animal poo which well known as “Luwak Coffee”. Have a chance to taste various kind of coffee product served directly from local farmers back yard
- Tegenungan Waterfall, its a great attraction for the nature lover viewing the green vegetation surround it with the sound of the water break the silence of the village.
- Handara Gate It is a popular Bali landmark for tourists who seek for one of Bali top Instagram locations to have some iconic picture with breathtaking view of green scenery and gigantic-exotic traditional Balinese gate as backdrop.
- Ulun Danu Beratan temple,its perhaps the most photographed temple on the island and is certainly one of the iconic images of Bali. The temple sits on the western shore of Lake Bratan and it can give the illusion of actually floating on the water. Built in 1633, the temple is devoted to Dewi Danu, goddess of the lake. A beautiful temple in a truly stunning setting.
- Wanagiri Hidden Hills & Bali Swing with shimmering twin lake back and mountainous ground, this place is popping up on everyone’s Instagram feed lately.
- Jati Luwih offering The breathtaking panorama of rice terrace with mount Batukaru as backdrop. It has been appointed as the World Heritage Site by UNESCO in particular of Subak Organization as a fundamental of the local society life.
- Post a hearty breakfast. Relax and chill on your own or go to nearby places around your hotel for last minute shopping and return back to your hotel before the pick up time as planned. Then transferred to the Denpasar Airport for further flight home with beautiful memory.
- 2 Nights Stay In Hotel In Seminyak
- 2 Night Stay In Hotel In Ubud
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Tickets
- Sarong and Umbrella if Necessary
- Sea Walk Adventure
- Parasailing Adventure
When does the trip start?
How long will be the trip every day?
Where is the meeting point with the driver/guide every single trip?
Is there any dress code for the trip?
Is your team local indigenous Balinese people?
Is the tour in private basis vehicle?
The trip will start in different time everyday depend on the itinerary
Some trip are full day and some are half day trip, the return time to hotel will be depending on the itinerary and traffic.
The driver/guide will meet and pick you up at the lobby hotel for the trip every day
Not really, just use whatever comfortable you are.
Definitely, we are all indigenous Balinese which is born, growth, play and work in Bali for the whole life. By booking the trip with us mean you skipping the middle man and support the local.
Yes, it will on private car basis
You might also like
Discover the beauty of Bali in 5 days trip package. Its offer the incredible places to…
Your romantic trip begin since you arrived at Denpasar airport. Covering some amazing Bali activities and…
This 5 day Bali honeymoon trip is a perfect romantic escape for you and your love.…
If you looking forward to take the Romantic trip currently, this 5 Days Bali Honeymoon Trip…
You cannot copy content of this page