Breeze Bali Honeymoon Trip US$ 0
This 5 day Bali honeymoon trip is a perfect romantic escape for you and your love. An ideal plan for the the couple who want relaxing trip but still have a chance to explore some major attraction in Bali. Create your beautiful memories in Bali with no hectic itinerary. Discover what Ubud area has to offer, catching the mesmerizing sunset, taste the local delicacy, etc.
Your once in a lifetime honeymoon journey starts in a 5-star luxury resort in Nusa Dua. Located 20 minutes away from the Denpasar Airport. Its a beautiful area full of luxury 5 star beach front resort and villa, shopping center, museum, cultural venues and golf course. From there, you will move to another luxurious private pool villa in Ubud with wonderful views in lush green.
Day 1: Arrival In Bali - Transfer To Hotel
Day 2: Fun Water Adventure - Tanah Lot Sunset
Day 3: Ubud Waterfall - Monkey Forest Sanctuary- Tegalalang Rice Terrace - Jungle Swing
Day 4: Morning Yoga Class - Honeymoon Massage And Spa - Romantic Candle Light Dinner
Day 5: Departure From Bali - Transfer To Bali Airport
- Upon your arrival at international Bali Airport, you will warmly welcomed by your personal assistant. Then you will be transferred to your hotel in Nusa Dua. Relax and enjoy the rest day on your own.
- Fun Water Adventure, fill your day as brand new couple with fun activities. Emerge yourself in the water and walk right through the bottom of the ocean (Sea Walk Adventure) and view all kinds of amazing sea life, then fly up with Couple Parasailing to complete your fun Bali adventure experience.
- Tanah Lot Temple, one of Bali’s most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and breathtaking sunset backdrops naturally made perfect with the dazzling silhouette. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an rock stone amidst constantly crashing waves. It is simply among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons.
- Tegenungan Waterfall, its a great attraction for the nature lover viewing the green vegetation surround it with the sound of the water break the silence of the village.
- Ubud Monkey Forest, A small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys (Maccaca) located in the hearth of Ubud. It is not just a monkey spotting opportunity, it is a deeply important religious and spiritual complex for the local community. The presence of sacred forest is a demonstration of the harmonious coexistence of humans and nature..
- Tegalalang Rice Rerrace, a place show the beautiful green rice terrace on the cliff bank and understanding how does the local farmer work on it hardly to make rice.It offers the stunning view of rice terrace where we can see from the main road, a perfect Bali photo opportunity with its dramatic views.
- Bali Jungle Swing, feel the thrilling as you soar high above jungle, dramatic Tegalalang Rice Terrace, and valley and capture the most unique memorable photos of a lifetime on the Bali Swing.
- Bali Coffee Plantation, Visit a local plantation in the village with abundant of coffee, spices or chocolate and get to know closer how the locals make the most expensive coffee in the world from the animal poo which well known as “Luwak Coffee”. Have a chance to taste various kind of coffee product served directly from local farmers back yard.
- Experience the Morning Yoga Class to complete your honeymoon journey in Bali. It will offer you the magic and serenity of yoga and meditation blend with beautiful landscape around.
- Honeymoon Spa, enjoy the natural relaxation and treatment assortment for health and beauty, you will experience Bali spa treatments from head to toe, and find it a perfect way to indulge in holiday pleasure, reviving, energizing, refreshing and pampering yourself as a new couple.
- Romantic Candle Light Dinner, experience the romantic dinner with the love one and be witness of the glamorous sunset from your table, its a romantic beginning for the long live journey.
- Post a hearty breakfast. Relax and chill on your own or go to nearby places around your hotel for last minute shopping and return back to your hotel before the pick up time as planned. Then transferred to the Denpasar Airport for further flight home with beautiful memory.
- 2 Nights Stay In Inaya Putri Bali Resort Nusa Dua
- 2 Nights Stay In 1 Bedroom Villa With Private Pool Ubud
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Tickets Asper Itinerary
- Sarong and Umbrella if Necessary
- Bali Swing
- Yoga Class
- 90 Minutes Honeymoon Spa
- 1 x Romantic Sunset Dinner
- Sea Walk and Couple Parasailing Adventure
- Personal Expenses
- Optional Activities
When does the trip start?
How long will be the trip every day?
Where is the meeting point with the driver/guide every single trip?
Is the tour in private basis vehicle?
Is there any dress code for the trip?
Is your team local indigenous Balinese people?
The trip will start in different time everyday depend on the itinerary
Some trip are full day and some are half day trip, the return time to hotel will be depending on the itinerary and traffic.
The driver/guide will meet and pick you up at the lobby hotel for the trip every day
Yes, it will on private car basis
Not really, just use whatever comfortable you are.
Definitely, we are all indigenous Balinese which is born, growth, play and work in Bali for the whole life. By booking the trip with us mean you skipping the middle man and support the local.
You might also like
Discover the beauty of Bali in 5 days trip package. Its offer the incredible places to…
Your romantic trip begin since you arrived at Denpasar airport. Covering some amazing Bali activities and…
If you looking forward to take the Romantic trip currently, this 5 Days Bali Honeymoon Trip…
Get ready to pamper yourself by visiting some of the Bali bucket list. This Bali honeymoon…