Blissful Honeymoon Trip US$ 0
If you looking forward to take the Romantic trip currently, this 5 Days Bali Honeymoon Trip is worth it. This package is designed carefully to give you the best Honeymoon Experience in Bali. It will take you to explore the major attraction in the island including majestic Batur volcano, holy spring, ancient temple, gorgeous beach, and so on. Enjoy the romantic couple spa followed by romantic photo session with Balinese traditional outfit. Moreover, discover the natural Bali wildlife and get closer to the amazing creature. Your journey will be ended by BBQ dinner and fire dance show at the safari.
Your romantic journey begin when you touch down Bali airport. Your personal travel partner will bring you to the romantic villa with private pool in Seminyak. It just 30 minutes from the airport surrounded by major shopping attraction, famous restaurant and legendary beach club.
Day 1: Arrival In Bali - Transfer To Hotel
Day 2: Barong Cultural Show - Tegalang Rice Terrace - Jungle Swing - Batur Volcano - Holy Spring Water Temple
Day 3: Romantic Photos Session - Honeymoon Spa - Tanah Lot Sunset
Day 4: A Night At Safari Wild Life
Day 5: Departure From Bali - Transfer To Bali Airport
- Upon your arrival at international Bali Airport, you will warmly welcomed by your personal assistant. Then you will be transferred to your hotel in Ubud. Relax and enjoy the rest day on your own.
- Barong Dance, one of the most popular cultural show in Balinese mythology. Its describing the battle between Barong and Rangda represent the eternal battle between good and evil.
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace, a place show the beautiful green rice terrace on the cliff bank and understanding how does the local farmer work on it hardly to make rice.It offers the stunning view of rice terrace where we can see from the main road, a perfect Bali photo opportunity with its dramatic views.
- Bali Swing, feel the thrilling as you soar high above jungle, rice fields, and valley and capture the most unique memorable photos of a lifetime on the Bali Swing
- Batur Volcano, the most favorite tourist destination in the central mountains area of Bali. Its offer the magnificent view of the second biggest volcano in Bali with lake Batur which fills the large part of the caldera.
- Tirta Empul Temple, is one of the largest and busiest Water Temples in Bali. The temple was founded in 9th century and dedicated to Vishnu, who is the Hindu god of water. The name of the temple actually means ‘Holy Spring Water Temple’ in Balinese, which is normally used by the locals to do the purification ceremony. A place to keep the harmony between body and soul. Have a chance to get into the water and do the purification ceremony to clean your soul for lovely beginning of your life as a new couple(optional).
- Honeymoon Spa, natural relaxation and treatment assortment for health and beauty, you will experience Bali spa treatments from head to toe, and find it a perfect way to indulge in holiday pleasure, reviving, energizing, refreshing and pampering yourself as a new couple.
- Romantic Photo Session with Balinese traditional outfit. Experience to be Balinese King and Queen in Balinese traditional wedding costume. Capture the most romantic moment for a lifetime memory.
- Tanah Lot Temple, one of Bali’s most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and breathtaking sunset backdrops naturally made perfect with the dazzling silhouette. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an rock stone amidst constantly crashing waves. It is simply among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons.
- Experience Bali Night Safari, a true natural wildlife encounter. Satisfy your senses with the unforgettable experience of a night time adventure in the wilderness. A specially designed caged tram will take you on a journey where you will get to witness and hand feed animals at a close range. See the Fire Show and enjoy a BBQ dinner with aquarium access. It will complete your honeymoon trip in Bali.
- Post a hearty breakfast. Relax and chill on your own or go to nearby places around your hotel for last minute shopping and return back to your hotel before the pick up time as planned. Then transferred to the Denpasar Airport for further flight home with beautiful memory.
- 4 Nights Stay In 1 Bedroom Villa With Private Pool Seminyak
- Daily Breakfast At The Villa
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Tickets
- Sarong and Umbrella if Necessary
- Bali Swing
- 120 Minutes Honeymoon Spa
- Romantic Photo Session With Balinese Traditional Outfit.
- Night Safari At Bali Safari And Marine Park.
When does the trip start?
How long will be the trip every day?
Where is the meeting point with the driver/guide every single trip?
Is there any dress code for the trip?
Is your team local indigenous Balinese people?
Is the tour in private basis vehicle?
The trip will start in different time everyday depend on the itinerary
Some trip are full day and some are half day trip, the return time to hotel will be depending on the itinerary and traffic.
The driver/guide will meet and pick you up at the lobby hotel for the trip every day
Not really, just use whatever comfortable you are.
Definitely, we are all indigenous Balinese which is born, growth, play and work in Bali for the whole life. By booking the trip with us mean you skipping the middle man and support the local.
Yes, it will on private car basis
You might also like
Discover the beauty of Bali in 5 days trip package. Its offer the incredible places to…
Your romantic trip begin since you arrived at Denpasar airport. Covering some amazing Bali activities and…
This 5 day Bali honeymoon trip is a perfect romantic escape for you and your love.…
Get ready to pamper yourself by visiting some of the Bali bucket list. This Bali honeymoon…
You cannot copy content of this page