Tropical Excursion: Bali Photography Tour US$ 0
Journey to the best part of Bali and capture the most beautiful spot on the island, through your camera lens. Whether you are professional photographer or just want to feed your Instagram with amazing photos. This trip will bring you to the most popular things to see in Bali.
Day 1: Arrival In Bali - Transfer To Hotel
Day 2: Waterfall - Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary - Jungle Swing - Coffee Farm - Holy Spring Temple
Day 3: Fun Day >> ATV Ride - Ayung River Rafting
Day 4: Gate Of Heaven - Tirta Gnagga Water Palace - Hotel Transfer
Day 5: Nusa Penida Trip >> Crystal Bay - Angle Billabong - Broken Beach - Kelingking Beach
Day 6: Uluwatu Sunset - Kecak Fire Dance
Day 7: Departure From Bali - Transfer To The Airport
- Airport Pick Up Service. The driver will meet and greet you at the international arrival of Denpasar Airport with your name sign. Then you will be transferred to your hotel for check in. Relax and chill the rest day of the day on your own.
- Tegenungan Waterfall. Its a great attraction for the nature lover viewing the green vegetation surround it with the sound of the water break the silence of the village. This waterfall is one the most popular and visited waterfall in Bali which is offers a picturesque view in a hidden space of the Kemenuh village. A truly natural beauty of Bali.
- Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary. A small tropical green rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys (Maccaca) located in the hearth of Ubud. The presence of sacred forest is a demonstration of the harmonious coexistence of humans and nature.
- Bali Jungle Swing. Feel the thrilling as you soar high above jungle, amazing rice terrace, and valley and capture the most unique memorable Bali photos of a lifetime on the Bali Swing.
- Bali Coffee Plantation. Visit a local plantation in the village with abundant of coffee, spices or chocolate and get to know closer how the locals make the most expensive coffee in the world from the animal poo which wellknown as “Luwak Coffee”. Have a chance to taste various kind of coffee product served directly from local farmers back yard.
- Tirta Empul Holy Spring Temple. One of the largest and busiest Water Temples in Bali. The temple was founded in 9th century and dedicated to Vishnu, who is the Hindu god of water. The name of the temple actually means ‘Holy Spring Water Temple’ in Balinese, which is normally used by the locals to do the purification ceremony. A place to keep the harmony between body and soul.
- Bali ATV Ride. One of the best adventure in Bali to explore the hidden part of this island in fun way. Jump onto 4 wheel ATV then ride through the stunning Bali landscape and bring back your unforgettable memories during explore Bali from your ATV motor.
- Ayung River Rafting. Explore the Ayung river in the most popular adventure in Bali, fun river rafting activity. Discover hidden waterfalls, tropical rain forest, beautiful landscape along the way and enjoy a swim in pristine waters and gain insight into river ecology from our expert and experienced guide
- Gate Of Heaven. Locally known as Penataran Agung Lempuyang temple, one of Bali’s oldest and most highly regarded temples with the iconic gate and picturesque landscape of majestic Agung volcano background.
- Tirta Gangga Water Palace. Its a cool retreat lies on the south-eastern side of the island’s highest mountain, Mount Agung, and was built in 1946 during the reign of the lates king of Karangasem. Tirta Gangga is a former water palace of Karangasem empire featuring 1.2ha of pools, ponds and fountains surrounded by tropical gardens. The main attraction in this place is polygonal stepping stones with the guardian statues which enable visitors to explore the pond with clear water and huge Koi fish in it. The beautiful landscape even more scenic with 10 meters high fountain which has eleven tiers with a shape of a lotus at its tip. A truly “insta worthy” place on the East Bali.
- Hotel Transfer. After the impressive trip end, you will be dropped off at the beautiful resort in Seminyak. Enjoy the rest of the day in leisure.
- Crystal Bay. Its partly protected by a limestone karts island which keeps the waters calmer than the surrounding sea. Referring to the name,this beach has crystal clear water, a spectacular spot to do the snorkeling activity. Explore the underwater viewing all the amazing sea life including “Manta Ray“.
- Klingking Beach. The most popular landmarks of Nusa Penida, a unique rock formation resembles the shape of a T-Rex’s head therefore this beach is often called the T-Rex Bay of Bali. Admire the wonderful view of the white sandy beach and the cliff with massive waves crashing against it.
- Angle Billabong. Take a dip in a natural infinity pool created by a small gap in the cliff face. One of the magical spots with crystal clear tide pool cascades into the ocean.
- Broken Beach. A scenic coastal formation on the southwestern edge of Nusa Penida. It’s a great spot for travel photographers and anyone who wants to enjoy stunning breathtaking views. The highlight of this beach is the archway that wraps around the bay allowing water to flow in and out from the ocean.
- Uluwatu Sunset Temple. One of six key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual pillars. It’s renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 90 meters above sea level. This Uluwatu temple also shares the splendid sunset backdrops view overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
- Kecak Fire Dance. Its a form of Balinese dance and music drama that was developed in the 1930s in Bali. Since its creation, it has been performed primarily by at least 50 men performers wearing checked cloth around their waists, percussively chanting “cak” and moving their hands and arms, depicts a battle from the Ramayana epi
- Airport Drop Off Service. Post a hearty breakfast. Relax and chill on your own or go to nearby places around your hotel for last minute shopping and return back to your hotel before the pick up time as planned. Then transferred to Denpasar Airport for further flight home with beautiful memory.
- 3 Nights Stay In Manyi Village Ubud
- 3 Nights Stay In Ibis Style Hotel Seminyak
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Tickets Asper Itinerary
- Sarong and Umbrella if Necessary
- Nusa Penida Trip
- Snorkeling at Manta Point
- Return Fast Boat To Penida
- Ticket for Kecak Cultural Show
- Fun River Rafting
- ATV Ride In Rural
- 1 x Buffet Lunch
When does the trip start?
How long will be the trip every day?
Where is the meeting point with the driver/guide every single trip?
Is the tour in private basis vehicle?
Is there any dress code for the trip?
Is your team local indigenous Balinese people?
The trip will start in different time everyday depend on the itinerary
Some trip are full day and some are half day trip, the return time to hotel will be depending on the itinerary and traffic.
The driver/guide will meet and pick you up at the lobby hotel for the trip every day
Yes, it will on private car basis
Not really, just use whatever comfortable you are.
Definitely, we are all indigenous Balinese which is born, growth, play and work in Bali for the whole life. By booking the trip with us mean you skipping the middle man and support the local.
You might also like
This 7 days Bali trip package will allow you to experience the tropical adventure. Discover the…
Famous for its unique culture and scenic attraction, Bali is also known with rice terrace, volcanic…
This Bali private tour package, will take you to taste the beautiful Bali landscape, unique temple,…
Experience the best of Bali with our 7 days Bali honeymoon package. Your exceptional honeymoon trip…
You cannot copy content of this page