Island Treasure: Bali Landscape – Nusa Penida US$ 0
Discover the island’s highlights in 6 days. Designed to visit the Bali major places of interest and Nusa Penida island. This trip wrap the top thing to see in Bali such as amazing beach, ancient temple, and nature. Furthermore you also have a chance to taste some of the adventures activities.
Your trip will begin in Kuta where you will staying for next 5 nights. Your trip assistant will drop you at the beautiful hotel just 10 minutes away from the airport. A strategic location where you can find everything nearby.
Day 1: Arrival In Bali - Transfer To Hotel
Day 2: Garuda Wisnu Cultural Park - Uluwatu Sunset Temple - Kecak Fire Dance
Day 3: Nusa Penida Trip > Crystal Bay - Kelingking beach - Angle Billabong - Broken Beach
Day 4: A Day At Best Waterboom Park In Asia
Day 5: Waterfall - Elephant Cave Temple - Rice Terrace - Coffee Farm - Tanah Lot Sunset
Day 6: Departure From Bali - Transfer To Bali Airport
- The driver will meet and greet you at the international arrival at Denpasar Airport with your name sign. Then you will be transferred to your hotel for check in. Relax and chill the rest day of the day on your own.
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana, a cultural park combined between majestic statue of Garuda mythical bird and Wisnu god with 240 hectares private cultural park on the Bukit Peninsula at the southern end of the island of Bali. The statue is claimed as the 3rd biggest statue in the world and become the icon of Bali.
- Uluwatu Cliff Temple, one of six key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual pillars. It’s renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 90 meters above sea level. This temple also shares the splendid sunset backdrops view overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
- Kecak Fire Dance is a form of Balinese dance and music drama that was developed in the 1930s in Bali. Since its creation, it has been performed primarily by at least 50 men performers wearing checked cloth around their waists, percussively chanting “cak” and moving their hands and arms, depicts a battle from the Ramayana epic.
- Crystal Bay, is partly protected by a limestone karts island which keeps the waters calmer than the surrounding sea. Referring to the name,this beach has crystal clear water, a spectacular spot to do the snorkeling activity. Explore the underwater viewing all the amazing sea life including “Manta Point“.
- Klingking Beach is the most popular landmarks of Nusa Penida, a unique rock formation resembles the shape of a T-Rex’s head therefore this beach is often called the T-Rex Bay of Bali. Admire the wonderful view of the white sandy beach and the cliff with massive waves crashing against it.
- Angle Billabong, take a dip in a natural infinity pool created by a small gap in the cliff face. One of the magical spots with crystal clear tide pool cascades into the ocean.
- Broken Beach, a scenic coastal formation on the southwestern edge of Nusa Penida. It’s a great spot for travel photographers and anyone who wants to enjoy stunning breathtaking views. The highlight of this beach is the archway that wraps around the bay allowing water to flow in and out from the ocean.
- Waterbom Park Bali, its the best water park in Asia which is spans 3.8 hectares designed to provide memorable experiences. From thrill seekers testing their mettle on Asia’s steepest slide, the Climax, to families enjoying the expansive kids area or those wanting to relax and soak in the day away from the bustling world outside. This world-class slides, built and maintained to strict international safety standards, lies a carefully landscaped sanctuary of gardens and water systems proudly representing the beauty of Bali.
- Tegenungan Waterfall, its a great attraction for the nature lover viewing the green vegetation surround it with the sound of the water break the silence of the village. It is located at the Kemenuh village, in Gianyar, North from the capital Denpasar. The waterfall is isolated but has become a popular tourist attraction recently.
- Goa Gajah or Elephant Cave Temple, was built in the 9th century, it served as a sanctuary and believed to have been built as place for spiritual meditation. The complex contains both Hindu and Buddhist imagery, as the cave contains Lingam and Yoni, symbol of Shiva, and the image of Ganesha, while by the river there are carved images of stupas and chattra, imagery of Buddhism. The temple is characterized by menacing faces that are carved into the stone – whose purpose is assumed to be the warding off of evil spirits. The primary figure was once thought to be an elephant, hence the nickname Elephant Cave. Other sources state that it is named after the stone statue of the Hindu God Ganesh (characterised by having the head of an elephant) located inside of the temple.
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace, a place show the beautiful green rice terrace on the cliff bank and understanding how does the local farmer work on it hardly to make rice.It offers the stunning view of rice terrace where we can see from the main road, a perfect Bali photo opportunity with its dramatic views.
- Bali Coffee Plantation, Visit a local plantation in the village with abundant of coffee, spices or chocolate and get to know closer how the locals make the most expensive coffee in the world from the animal poo which well known as “Luwak Coffee”. Have a chance to taste various kind of coffee product served directly from local farmers back yard
- Tanah Lot temple, one of Bali’s most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and breathtaking sunset backdrops naturally made perfect with the dazzling silhouette. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an rock stone amidst constantly crashing waves. It is simply among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons.
- Post a hearty breakfast. Relax and chill on your own or go to nearby places around your hotel for last minute shopping and return back to your hotel before the pick up time as planned. Then transferred to the Denpasar Airport for further flight home with beautiful memory.
- 5 Nights Stay In Hotel At Kuta
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Tickets
- Sarong and Umbrella if Necessary
- Waterboom Park
- Nusa Penida Trip
- Return Fast Boat To Penida
- Snorkeling at Crystal Bay
When does the trip start?
How long will be the trip every day?
Where is the meeting point with the driver/guide every single trip?
Is there any dress code for the trip?
Is your team local indigenous Balinese people?
Is the tour in private basis vehicle?
The trip will start in different time everyday depend on the itinerary
Some trip are full day and some are half day trip, the return time to hotel will be depending on the itinerary and traffic.
The driver/guide will meet and pick you up at the lobby hotel for the trip every day
Not really, just use whatever comfortable you are.
Definitely, we are all indigenous Balinese which is born, growth, play and work in Bali for the whole life. By booking the trip with us mean you skipping the middle man and support the local.
Yes, it will on private car basis
You might also like
This Bali trip package is highly recommended for the traveler who want to explore the most…
Your once in life time honeymoon journey just start when you touch down Bali land. A…
Escape to the last paradise on earth in 6 days. This package is created for active…
Book Bali honeymoon trip for 6 days for an spectacular romantic experience. Treasure to the most…
You cannot copy content of this page