Bali Journey: 7 Days Bali Trip US$ 0
Famous for its unique culture and scenic attraction, Bali is also known with rice terrace, volcanic mountains, religious site, and many more. A truly paradise for the travelers. This Bali trip package enable you to combine the adventures and sightseeing activities. Visit the majestic Batur volcano and be witness of the glamorous sunrise from the top. In addition, amaze the beauty Bali landscape and discover the most popular spots around.
This trip package will allow you to stay in 3 different places to be able to cover most of the Bali highlight. You will traveling around the island to discover the magic beauty of Bali in fun way. We add some adventures activities to complete your Bali holiday with unforgettable memories.
Day 1: Arrival In Bali - Transfer To Hotel
Day 2: GWK Cultural Park - Uluwatu Cliff Temple - Rock Bar
Day 3: Jati Luwih UNESCO Heritage - The Bloom Garden - Ulun Danu Beratan Temple - Wanagiri Hidden Hill - Hotel Transfer
Day 4: Snorkeling In Spectacular Menjangan Marine Park
Day 5: Lovina Dolphin Watching - Banyumala Waterfall - Sangeh Monkey Forest Sanctuary - Hotel Transfer
Day 6: Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking - Natural Hot Spring - Coffee Farm
Day 7: Departure From Bali - Transfer To The Airport
- Airport Pick Up Service. The driver will meet and greet you at the international arrival of Denpasar Airport with your name sign. Then you will be transferred to your hotel for check in. Relax and chill the rest day of the day on your own.
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana. A cultural park combined between majestic statue of Garuda mythical bird and Wisnu god with 240 hectares private cultural park on the Bukit Peninsula at the southern end of the island of Bali. The statue is claimed as the 3rd biggest statue in the world and become the icon of Bali.
- Uluwatu Cliff Temple. One of six key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual pillars. It’s renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 90 meters above sea level. This Uluwatu temple also shares a wonderful view overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
- The Rock Bar. Located along the 1.3 kilometer coastline of AYANA Resort and Spa Jimbaran, one of the best resort in Bali. It has been heralded as one of the world’s best bars by authoritative sources including CNN and The New York Times, and in 2011 was voted Bali’s Best Sunset Venue in The Yak magazine readers’ awards. The bar sits on 14 meters above the ocean at the base of AYANA’s towering cliffs. Such a wonderful view along the horizon with the shimmering ocean waves and traditional fishing boat especially during the sunset.
- Jati luwih Rice Terrace. Offering The breathtaking panorama of rice terrace with mount Batukaru as backdrop. It has been appointed as the World Heritage Site by UNESCO in particular of Subak Organization as a fundamental of the local society life.
- The Blooms Garden. Its become the newest tourist destination in Bali island. This flower garden is laid out and beautifully designed on the highlands with the statue of the Saraswati Goddess and the green hill background blends beautifully with this neatly designed garden. This garden also completed with some selfies spot for your Bali honeymoon trip memories.
- Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. Its perhaps the most photographed temple on the island and is certainly one of the iconic images of Bali. The temple sits on the western shore of Lake Bratan and it can give the illusion of actually floating on the water. Built in 1633, the temple is devoted to Dewi Danu, goddess of the lake. A beautiful temple in a truly stunning setting.
- Wanagiri Hidden Hill. With shimmering twin lake and mountainous back ground, this place is popping up on everyone’s Instagram feed lately.
- Hotel Transfer. After this amazing trip finished, your travel assistant will drop you off at the next hotel in Pemuteran area.
- Snorkeling In Menjangan Marine Park. The Menjangan offers a wide range of activities including snorkel in some of the best coral reefs in the region. Explore the spectacular coral gardens, reef walls and abundant marine life (sea fans, pygmy seahorses, vivid gorgonians to schools of snapper and reef shark). This Menjangan Marine Park ranks 3rd on Discovery Channel’s list of The World’s 10 Best Spots for Snorkeling.
- Dolphin Watching. Admire the early morning dolphin show at Lovina beach with local fisherman boat. Explore the 8 km of black sandy beach stretching along Lovina and discover the beauty of the amazing creature “Bottle-nose Dolphin” jumping up at your boat side.
- Banyumala Twin Waterfall. Immerse yourself in one of the lesser known waterfalls in Bali, located on the north-central of this island. As you trek down through the natural trail, you will be welcomed by panoramic water curtain of various trickles of water down a wall of lush rocks with pristine water from the jungle spring. Refresh yourself in the natural plunge pool with superb view.
- Sangeh Monkey Forest Sanctuary. A small rain forest dwelt by the group of monkey located in Sangeh countryside about an hour from Denpasar City. Its cover roughly 14 hectares of a holy homogen forest of “Pala” or Nutmeg trees. This forest is an animal sanctuary in Bali, an ideal place for Macaca Fascicularis (Long Tail Macaque) living freely and use the forest as their habitat.
- Hotel Transfer. After this amazing trip finished, your travel assistant will drop you off at the next hotel in Ubud area.
- Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking.
Experience the awesome beauty of Bali active volcano. Trekking in the cool, early morning darkness and begin the one to two hour ascent to arrive in time to witness glorious sunrise and experience the stunning morning views of the surrounding crater and lake.
- Natural Hot Spring.
Immerse yourself in the natural thermal mineral waters flow into the infinity pools at the lake side with idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation. Its naturally healing waters of mineral rich thermal pools. The therapeutic benefits of the mineral springs are said to include the alleviation of neuralgia, bruising, articular rheumatism, stiffness of the shoulders, recovery from fatigue and muscular complaints and enhancing fertility.
- Bali Coffee Plantation, Visit a local plantation in the village with abundant of coffee, spices or chocolate and get to know closer how the locals make the most expensive coffee in the world from the animal poo which well known as “Luwak Coffee”. Have a chance to taste various kind of coffee product served directly from local farmers back yard.
- Airport Drop Off Service. Post a hearty breakfast. Relax and chill on your own or go to nearby places around your hotel for last minute shopping and return back to your hotel before the pick up time as planned. Then transferred to Denpasar Airport for further flight home with beautiful memory.
- 2 Nights Stay In Eden Hotel Kuta
- 2 Nights Stay In Kinara Hotel Pemuteran
- 2 Nights Stay In Sense Hotel Ubud
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Tickets Asper Itinerary
- Sarong and Umbrella if Necessary
- Snorkeling In Menjangan Marine Park
- Batur Sunrise Trekking Activity
- Trekking Guide
- Local Fisherman Boat For Dolphin Watching
When does the trip start?
How long will be the trip every day?
Where is the meeting point with the driver/guide every single trip?
Is the tour in private basis vehicle?
Is there any dress code for the trip?
Is your team local indigenous Balinese people?
The trip will start in different time everyday depend on the itinerary
Some trip are full day and some are half day trip, the return time to hotel will be depending on the itinerary and traffic.
The driver/guide will meet and pick you up at the lobby hotel for the trip every day
Yes, it will on private car basis
Not really, just use whatever comfortable you are.
Definitely, we are all indigenous Balinese which is born, growth, play and work in Bali for the whole life. By booking the trip with us mean you skipping the middle man and support the local.
You might also like
This 7 days Bali trip package will allow you to experience the tropical adventure. Discover the…
This Bali private tour package, will take you to taste the beautiful Bali landscape, unique temple,…
Experience the best of Bali with our 7 days Bali honeymoon package. Your exceptional honeymoon trip…
Bali is still keep a dozen of surprising secret for your holiday. Immerse yourself in Instagram…
You cannot copy content of this page