Bali Honeymoon Trip – Romantic Escape US$ 0
Bali is still one of the main honeymoon destination in the world. It’s offer a lot of experience for your memorable honeymoon trip. This Bali honeymoon package will take you to explore the best part of Bali. Covering the most scenic places and fun activities. Immerse yourself in the intimate Bali atmosphere, because honeymoon is the beginning of your life.
This beautiful Bali package will start in Ubud as you will stay in one of the hotel in Ubud center. From here, you will guided to experience fun activities and wonderful places. Thereafter, enjoy the warmth of authentic Balinese hospitality with two nights stay in a lovely private pool villa in Seminyak. We have included exclusive romantic Pirate sunset dinner cruise experiences for your unforgettable honeymoon trip.
Day 1: Arrival In Bali - Transfer To Hotel
Day 2: Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary - Tegalalang Rice Terrace - Batur Volcano - Holy Spring Water Temple
Day 3: Ulun Danu Beratan Temple - Wanagiri Hidden Hill - Banyumala Twin Waterfall
Day 4: Fun River Rafting - Honeymoon Spa
Day 5: Pirate Sunset Dinner Cruise
Day 6: Departure From Bali - Transfer To Bali Airport
- Upon your arrival at international Bali Airport, you will warmly welcomed by your personal assistant. Then you will be transferred to your hotel in Nusa Dua. Relax and enjoy the rest day on your own.
- Ubud Monkey Forest, A small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys (Maccaca) located in the hearth of Ubud. The presence of sacred forest is a demonstration of the harmonious coexistence of humans and nature.
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace, a place show the beautiful green rice terrace on the cliff bank and understanding how does the local farmer work on it hardly to make rice.It offers the stunning view of rice terrace where we can see from the main road, a perfect Bali photo opportunity with its dramatic views.
- Batur Volcano, the most favorite tourist destination in the central mountains area of Bali. Its offer the magnificent view of the second biggest volcano in Bali with lake Batur which fills the large part of the caldera.
- Tirta Empul Temple, is one of the largest and busiest Water Temples in Bali. The temple was founded in 9th century and dedicated to Vishnu, who is the Hindu god of water. The name of the temple actually means ‘Holy Spring Water Temple’ in Balinese, which is normally used by the locals to do the purification ceremony. A place to keep the harmony between body and soul. Have a chance to get into the water and do the purification ceremony to clean your soul for lovely beginning of your life as a new couple(optional).
- Ulun Danu Beratan temple, its perhaps the most photographed temple on the island and is certainly one of the iconic images of Bali. The temple sits on the western shore of Lake Bratan and it can give the illusion of actually floating on the water. Built in 1633, the temple is devoted to Dewi Danu, goddess of the lake. A beautiful temple in a truly stunning setting.
- Wanagiri Hidden Hills & Bali Swing with shimmering twin lake and mountainous back ground, this place is popping up on everyone Instagram feed lately.
- Banyumala Twin Waterfall , Immerse yourself in one of the lesser known waterfalls in Bali, located on the north-central of this island. As you trek down through the natural trail, you will be welcomed by panoramic water curtain of various trickles of water down a wall of lush rocks with pristine water from the jungle spring. Refresh yourself in the natural plunge pool with superb view.
- Fun Ayung River Rafting, Explore the Ayung river in the most popular adventure in Bali, fun river rafting activity. Discover hidden waterfalls, tropical rain forest, beautiful lanscape along the way and enjoy a swim in pristine waters and gain insight into river ecology from our expert and experienced guides.
- Honeymoon Spa, Experience the Bali spa treatments from head to toe, comprised of a full body massage using aromatherapy oil and combining the acupressure and stretching techniques of Balinese style, and will provide a sense of serenity and well-being and will improve blood circulation.The treatment is dedicated to travelers, who seek a retreat where they can rejuvenate both body and soul for a romantic beginning as new couple.
- Hotel Transfer, after this impressive day of activities, the time has come to go relax in your private pool villa in Seminyak.
- Today after breakfast is a relax and easy day. Enjoy your intimate morning in your beautiful villa or move around to explore nearby places before getting ready for an unforgettable cruise dinner in the evening.
- Enjoy Dinner Cruise With The Pirate. Sailing with a unique PHINISI vessel and Pirate costumed crews on a relaxing evening covered with the atmosphere of PIRATE as the sun goes down. Enjoy your dinner with beautiful sunset view on the sea. Play games with the crew of pirates. It will be a wonderful atmosphere for you, spend your nights on the sea wearing pirates costumes, having wonderful dinner and enjoy the sunset. Savor the fresh night breeze on the top deck as the night flows by while getting entertained by live music and exotic dancers. With all the excitement involved, you will also enjoy a delicious dinner under the bright moonlight
- Post a hearty breakfast. Relax and chill on your own or go to nearby places around your hotel for last minute shopping and return back to your hotel before the pick up time as planned. Then transferred to the Denpasar Airport for further flight home with beautiful memory.
- 3 Nights Stay In Sense Hotel Ubud
- 2 Nights Stay In 1 Bedroom Villa With Private Pool Seminyak
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel/Villa
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Tickets Asper Itinerary
- Sarong and Umbrella if Necessary
- Fun Rafting Activity
- 120 Minutes Honeymoon Spa
- Pirate Sunset Dinner Cruise
When does the trip start?
How long will be the trip every day?
Where is the meeting point with the driver/guide every single trip?
Is the tour in private basis vehicle?
Is there any dress code for the trip?
Is your team local indigenous Balinese people?
The trip will start in different time everyday depend on the itinerary
Some trip are full day and some are half day trip, the return time to hotel will be depending on the itinerary and traffic.
The driver/guide will meet and pick you up at the lobby hotel for the trip every day
Yes, it will on private car basis
Not really, just use whatever comfortable you are.
Definitely, we are all indigenous Balinese which is born, growth, play and work in Bali for the whole life. By booking the trip with us mean you skipping the middle man and support the local.
You might also like
This Bali trip package is highly recommended for the traveler who want to explore the most…
Your once in life time honeymoon journey just start when you touch down Bali land. A…
Escape to the last paradise on earth in 6 days. This package is created for active…
Book Bali honeymoon trip for 6 days for an spectacular romantic experience. Treasure to the most…
You cannot copy content of this page