Amazing Bali – Gili Vacation US$ 0
This package will let the traveler to discover Bali and Lombok. Find out the most popular places in Bali and Gili in 7 day Bali trip package. Visit the most scenic nature, beaches, ancient temple, culture, and so on. The package also offer you a chance to do some fun activities in Bali and Gili.
Your trip package will begin in Ubud, we will assign a hotel just 15 minutes away from the center of Ubud with amazing paddy field view. Discover the Bali beauty in 2 days from this side, combined with some fun adventures for your Adrenaline rush. Afterward, your personal trip assistant will bring you to Gili Trawangan where you will spend 2 night in tranquility. Stay in a gorgeous beach front resort with stunning view free of city’s hectic. In this package, we will give you a chance to explore the underwater beauty of the 3 Gili island with spectacular snorkeling points. Your unforgettable journey will be finished in Kuta, a famous tourist spot in south Bali where everything is nearby.
Day 1: Arrival In Bali - Transfer To Hotel
Day 2: Jungle Swing & Sky Bike Adventure - Rice Terrace - Kintamani Volcano - Lunch At The Volcano - Batur Natural Hot Spring
Day 3: Ulun Danu Beratan Temple - Sekumpul Waterfall - Sunset At Tanah Lot
Day 4: Hotel Transfer To Gili Trawangan
Day 5: Beach Day >> Snorkeling At Gili T, Gili Meno and Gili Air
Day 6: Hotel Transfer To Bali
Day 7: Departure From Bali - Transfer To The Airport
- Airport Pick Up Service. The driver will meet and greet you at the international arrival of Denpasar Airport with your name sign. Then you will be transferred to your hotel for check in. Relax and chill the rest day of the day on your own.
- Bali Jungle Swing. Feel the thrilling as you soar high above jungle, dramatic Tegalalang Rice Terrace, and valley and capture the most unique memorable photos of a lifetime on the Bali Swing.
- Ubud Sky Bike Adventure. A new fun outdoor activities in Bali. Bring your Adrenalin to the next level. As you paddle the bike on the wire above beautiful green terrace of the paddy field, you will feel the truly adventure.
- Bali Coffee Plantation. Visit a local plantation in the village with abundant of coffee, spices or chocolate and get to know closer how the locals make the most expensive coffee in the world from the animal poo which well known as “Luwak Coffee”. Have a chance to taste various kind of coffee product served directly from local farmers back yard.
- Batur Volcano. The most favorite tourist destination in the central mountains area of Bali. Its offer the magnificent view of the second biggest volcano in Bali with shimmering lake Batur which fills the large part of the caldera.
- Lunch At The Volcano. Taste the local delicacy with Buffet Lunch while you admiring the breathtaking view of Mount Batur. The restaurant is overlooking the majestic volcano and Batur lake.
- Batur Natural Hot Spring.
Immerse yourself in the natural thermal mineral waters flow into the infinity pools at the lake side with idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation. Its naturally healing waters of mineral rich thermal pools. The therapeutic benefits of the mineral springs are said to include the alleviation of neuralgia, bruising, articular rheumatism, stiffness of the shoulders, recovery from fatigue and muscular complaints and enhancing fertility.
- Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. Its perhaps the most photographed temple on the island and is certainly one of the iconic images of Bali. The temple sits on the western shore of Lake Bratan and it can give the illusion of actually floating on the water. Built in 1633, the temple is devoted to Dewi Danu, goddess of the lake. A beautiful temple in a truly stunning setting.
- Sekumpul Waterfall. This waterfall is the most amazing waterfall in the north Bali. A scenic cluster of 6 to 7 narrow cascades that form the centerpiece of a lush green bamboo forested valley. The falls are fed by 2 streams, and it’s the most accessible in the collection of various falls in the area. Track down through rice paddies, durian, rambutan and coffee plantations before finally arrived at the gorgeous 80 meters high waterfall surrounded by the lush jungle with serenity ambiance and spectacular panoramic view.
- Tanah Lot Sunset Temple. One of Bali’s most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and breathtaking sunset backdrops naturally made perfect with the dazzling silhouette. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an rock stone amidst constantly crashing waves. It is simply among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons.
- Hotel Transfer To Gili Island. Today you will check out from Ubud Hotel then hop on a fast boat to get to the stunning Gili Trawangan Islands. Enjoy the cruise with fast boat in approximately 1,5 hour before finally arrived at the amazing beach front resort. Enjoy the rest of the day in tranquillity of Gili island.
- Half Day Snorkeling At 3 Gilis. Discover the amazing beauty of the underwater beauty of this 3 little piece of Paradise. Experience the stunning Gili Trawangan beach and crystal clear waters where you can snorkel with Underwater Vespa. Your snorkeling trip will continued to Gili Meno where another gorgeous snorkeling point are waiting. Immerse yourself in shimmering water and see the Turtle, Coral and Ring Statue with thousands of reef species and marine Biota that serve a spectacular underwater view. Afterward move to Fish Garden snorkeling point in Gili Air with its magnificent natural water park, see turtle and fishes in various colors. When this impressive activities end, return back to your hotel in Gili Trawangan and enjoy the rest of the day in leisure or explore some places nearby your hotel with bike cycle.
- Hotel Transfer To Bali Island. Today you will check out from your hotel in Gili Trawangan and get ready to return back to Bali by fast boat. Later on, after being picked up at Padang Bai harbor, your driver will drop you off in your hotel in Kuta. Enjoy the rest of the day in leisure or explore nearby places on your own.
- Airport Drop Off Service. Post a hearty breakfast. Relax and chill on your own or go to nearby places around your hotel for last minute shopping and return back to your hotel before the pick up time as planned. Then transferred to Denpasar Airport for further flight home with beautiful memory.
- 3 Nights Stay In Manyi Village Ubud
- 2 Nights Stay In Ombak Sunset At Gili Trawangan
- 1 Night Stay In Eden Hotel Kuta
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Tickets Asper Itinerary
- Jungle Swing
- Sky Bike Adventure
- Batur Natural Hot Spring Ticket
- 1 x Buffet Lunch At The Volcano
- Sarong and Umbrella if Necessary
- Snorkeling at Gili T, Gili Meno And Gili Air
- Return Fast Boat To Gili
When does the trip start?
How long will be the trip every day?
Where is the meeting point with the driver/guide every single trip?
Is the tour in private basis vehicle?
Is there any dress code for the trip?
Is your team local indigenous Balinese people?
The trip will start in different time everyday depend on the itinerary
Some trip are full day and some are half day trip, the return time to hotel will be depending on the itinerary and traffic.
The driver/guide will meet and pick you up at the lobby hotel for the trip every day
Yes, it will on private car basis
Not really, just use whatever comfortable you are.
Definitely, we are all indigenous Balinese which is born, growth, play and work in Bali for the whole life. By booking the trip with us mean you skipping the middle man and support the local.
You might also like
This 7 days Bali trip package will allow you to experience the tropical adventure. Discover the…
Famous for its unique culture and scenic attraction, Bali is also known with rice terrace, volcanic…
This Bali private tour package, will take you to taste the beautiful Bali landscape, unique temple,…
Experience the best of Bali with our 7 days Bali honeymoon package. Your exceptional honeymoon trip…
You cannot copy content of this page