Bali Explore: 7 Days Bali Trip Package US$ 0
This Bali private tour package, will take you to taste the beautiful Bali landscape, unique temple, and fun adventure. Travel with leisure through the tropical nature and enchanting beauty of Bali. Soak your self in truly Balinese atmosphere and trace the most popular places in this little island. We add some unique experience in this one week Bali trip package to make sure that your holiday is fun and memorable.
We will accommodate you in two different places, Ubud and Seminyak for your comfortable journey. You will start your fascinating Bali trip in Manyi village, a beautiful hotel on the middle of the paddy field in Ubud. Some amazing activities and sightseeing will be done from here. Then move to the south Bali where your next hotel is waiting. Located in Seminyak center, Ibis Style Petitenget will be your home for the rest of your holiday in Bali. Discover other Bali highlight from this area and bring back home your beautiful memories.
Day 1: Arrival In Bali - Transfer To Hotel
Day 2: Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary - Holy Spring Water Temple - Batur Volcano - Lunch At The Volcano - Penglipuran Traditional Village
Day 3: Kintamani Downhill Cycling Adventure
Day 4: Tegenungan Waterfall - Sunset At Tanah Lot - Hotel Transfer
Day 5: Nusa Penida Trip >> Diamond Beach - Molenteng Tree House - Atuh Beach - Thousand Islan View Point
Day 6: Fun Water Adventures
Day 7: Departure From Bali - Transfer To Bali Airport
- Airport Pick Up Service. The driver will meet and greet you at the international arrival of Denpasar Airport with your name sign. Then you will be transferred to your hotel for check in. Relax and chill the rest day of the day on your own.
- Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary. A small tropical green rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys (Maccaca) located in the hearth of Ubud. The presence of sacred forest is a demonstration of the harmonious coexistence of humans and nature.
- Tirta Empul Holy Spring Temple. One of the largest and busiest Water Temples in Bali. The temple was founded in 9th century and dedicated to Vishnu, who is the Hindu god of water. The name of the temple actually means ‘Holy Spring Water Temple’ in Balinese, which is normally used by the locals to do the purification ceremony. A place to keep the harmony between body and soul.
- Batur Volcano. The most favorite tourist destination in the central mountains area of Bali. Its offer the magnificent view of the second biggest volcano in Bali with shimmering lake Batur which fills the large part of the caldera.
- Lunch At The Volcano. Taste the local delicacy with Buffet Lunch while you admiring the breathtaking view of Mount Batur. The restaurant is overlooking the majestic volcano and Batur lake.
- Penglipuran Village. This village is one of the famous traditional villages in Bali because of its society who still preserve their traditional culture in their daily lives. The architecture of buildings and land processing still follows the concept of Tri Hita Karana, the philosophy of Balinese society regarding the balance of relations between God, humans and their environment. Located at 625 meters above the sea level, Penglipuran is one of the most placid, clean, and serene village throughout the whole nation, and one of the three cleanest in the whole world. Being untouchable by modernization the village’s atmosphere and the immaculate gardens surrounding them should be an exceptionally authentic experience for you to visit, from its majestic and mythical culture, to high hospitality of the locals.
- Kintamani Cycling Adventure. Explore Bali’s rural area with ubud bicycle tour. On this tour we combine cultural, educational as well as adventurous experience as we ride through untouched Bali’s countryside. Our professional English speaking guide will always be ready to ensure you have an amazing time by caring and sharing their knowledge about wide range of topics about Balinese culture. This bike tour end at the Green Kubu restaurant, where you will have a chance to taste the local food delicacy among the amazing greenery.
- Tegenungan Waterfall. Its a great attraction for the nature lover viewing the green vegetation surround it with the sound of the water break the silence of the village. This waterfall is one the most popular and visited waterfall in Bali which is offers a picturesque view in a hidden space of the Kemenuh village. A truly natural beauty of Bali.
- Tanah Lot Sunset Temple. One of Bali’s most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and breathtaking sunset backdrops naturally made perfect with the dazzling silhouette. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an rock stone amidst constantly crashing waves. It is simply among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons.
- Hotel Transfer. After the impressive trip end, you will be dropped off at the beautiful resort in Seminyak. Enjoy the rest of the day in leisure with your love.
- Diamond Beach. Its a stunning white beach with silky blue water, verdant limestone cliff, and palm trees, one of the best places to visit in Nusa Penida and no doubt one of the Top Things to See in Bali recently. Your visit in this beach will be completed by spectacular swing and bird nest photo chance with wonderful view.
- Atuh Beach. This beach is a hidden beach located on the southeast coast of the Nusa Penida island. Its isolated by beautiful green cliffs and limestone rock formations surround it.
- Molenteng Tree House. An Instagram tourist spot in Nusa Penida, overlooking the amazing view of surrounding beach. Its located within the Thousand Island viewpoint, one of the attractions on the island and looks along the beautiful coast of Nusa Penida not far from the famous Atuh Beach
- Thousand Island View Point. Located on the east coast of Nusa Penida. Its one of the most spectacular spot in Penida island, overlooking sparkling blue water over two breathtaking beaches with bunches of palm trees and beautiful rock formation.
- Fun Water Adventures. Offers variety of marine post activities from motorize until the manual one. It is one of the great seawater adventures in Bali with safety as the first priority, giving the fantastic experience from every single activity. Immerse yourself in the water and experience the fun adventures of sea walk, parasailing, banana boat ride, fly board, fly fish, turtle island and many more. If you opted to do this activities, we will organize the return transport for you, or otherwise you can spend time on your own in your hotel and nearby places.
- Airport Drop Off Service. Post a hearty breakfast. Relax and chill on your own or go to nearby places around your hotel for last minute shopping and return back to your hotel before the pick up time as planned. Then transferred to Denpasar Airport for further flight home with beautiful memory.
- 3 Nights Stay In Manyi Village Ubud
- 3 Nights Stay In Ibis Style Hotel Petitenget Seminyak
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Tickets Asper Itinerary
- Sarong and Umbrella if Necessary
- Nusa Penida Trip
- Swing & Bird Nest Photo Stop At Diamond Beach
- Return Fast Boat To Penida
- Kintamani Downhill Cycling Adventure
- Morning Tea, Breakafast And Lunch During the Cycling Activity
- 1 x Buffet Lunch At Batur Volcano
When does the trip start?
How long will be the trip every day?
Where is the meeting point with the driver/guide every single trip?
Is the tour in private basis vehicle?
Is there any dress code for the trip?
Is your team local indigenous Balinese people?
The trip will start in different time everyday depend on the itinerary
Some trip are full day and some are half day trip, the return time to hotel will be depending on the itinerary and traffic.
The driver/guide will meet and pick you up at the lobby hotel for the trip every day
Yes, it will on private car basis
Not really, just use whatever comfortable you are.
Definitely, we are all indigenous Balinese which is born, growth, play and work in Bali for the whole life. By booking the trip with us mean you skipping the middle man and support the local.
You might also like
This 7 days Bali trip package will allow you to experience the tropical adventure. Discover the…
Famous for its unique culture and scenic attraction, Bali is also known with rice terrace, volcanic…
Experience the best of Bali with our 7 days Bali honeymoon package. Your exceptional honeymoon trip…
Bali is still keep a dozen of surprising secret for your holiday. Immerse yourself in Instagram…
You cannot copy content of this page