Bali Excursion: Ubud – Uluwatu – Bedugul US$ 0
Discover the island beauty in no rush. Designed for the Bali travelers, who want to visit picturesque places in Bali with no hectic. Its cover countryside, temples, market, or even the amazing sunset. In addition, this trip will allow you to enjoy the spectacular waterfall in north Bali.
Day 1: Arrival In Bali - Transfer To Hotel
Day 2: Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking - Natural Hot Spring - Coffee Farm
Day 3: Bali Birds Park - Tanah Lot Sunset - Hotel Transfer
Day 4: Jatiluwih UNESCO Heritage - The Bloom Garden - Ulun Danu Beratan Temple - Banyumala Waterfall
Day 5: Fun Water Adventure - Padang Padang Beach - Uluwatu Cliff
Day 6: Departure From Bali - Transfer To Bali Airport
- The driver will meet and greet you at the international arrival in Denpasar Airport with your name sign. Then you will be transferred to your hotel for check in. Relax and chill the rest day of the day on your own.
- Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking
Experience the awesome beauty of Bali active volcano. Trekking in the cool, early morning darkness and begin the one to two hour ascent (not difficult) to arrive in time to witness glorious sunrise and experience the stunning morning views of the surrounding crater and lake.
- Batur Natural Hot Spring, immerse yourself in the natural thermal mineral waters flow into the pools and private baths providing the idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation. Its naturally healing waters of mineral rich thermal pools on the side of amazing view of lake Batur.
- Bali Coffee Plantation, Visit a local plantation in the village with abundant of coffee, spices or chocolate and get to know closer how the locals make the most expensive coffee in the world from the animal poo which well known as “Luwak Coffee”. Have a chance to taste various kind of coffee product served directly from local farmers back yard.
- Bali Birds Park covers two hectares of botanical landscape and is a sanctuary for nearly 1000 birds of 250 different species. Its divided into regions that recreate the natural habitats of its birds, complete with indigenous plant life. A real magical journey across the Indonesian archipelago, Latin America, Africa and Australia.
- Tanah Lot Sunset Temple, one of Bali’s most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and breathtaking sunset backdrops naturally made perfect with the dazzling silhouette. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an rock stone amidst constantly crashing waves. It is simply among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons.
- Hotel Transfer. After this amazing trip finished, your travel assistant will drop you off at the next hotel in Seminyak area.
- Jati Luwih Rice Terrace is UNESCO Cultural Heritage Site comprise over 600 hectares of rice fields that follow the flowing topography of the Batukaru mountain range. Located at the cool highland and exotic landscape, Its famous for their dramatic and the breathtaking scenery for wonderful photo opportunities.
- The Blooms Garden has become the newest tourist destination in Bali island. This flower garden is laid out and beautifully designed on the highlands with the statue of the Saraswati Goddess and the green hill background blends beautifully with this neatly designed garden. This garden also completed with some selfies spot for your Bali trip memories.
- Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, its perhaps the most photographed temple on the island and is certainly one of the iconic images of Bali. The temple sits on the western shore of Lake Beratan and it can give the illusion of actually floating on the water. Built in 1633, the temple is devoted to Dewi Danu, goddess of the lake. A beautiful temple in a truly stunning setting.
- Banyumala Twin Waterfall is located at the green valleys of the Wanagiri village in Buleleng, North Bali.
Its a gentle waterfall with steady streams running down its rock face, and two other smaller ones trickling down to its side. Surrounded by amazing landscape and clear natural pristine spring water from the jungle with shallow pool, its a perfect place to soak your body for truly freshen up.
- Fun Water Adventure, offers variety of marine post activities from motorize until the manual one. It is one of the great seawater adventures in Bali with safety as the first priority, giving the fantastic experience from every single activity. Emerge yourself in the water and walk right through the bottom of the ocean (Sea Walk Activity) and view all kinds of amazing sea life, then ride the giant banana boat to complete your fun Bali adventure experience.
- Padang Padang Beach is a famous surf point in Bali with the great waves and beautiful scenery of the crystal clear water blue-green, soft white sand and the sound of the waves that break at the beach makes this place perfect for recreation, relaxing, sunbathing and surfing.
- Uluwatu Cliff Temple, one of six key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual pillars. It’s renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 90 meters above sea level. This temple also shares the splendid sunset backdrops view overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocea
- Post a hearty breakfast. Relax and chill on your own or go to nearby places around your hotel for last minute shopping and return back to your hotel before the pick up time as planned. Then transferred to the Denpasar Airport for further flight home with beautiful memory.
- 2 Nights Stay In Hotel In Ubud
- 3 Nights Stay In Hotel In Seminyak
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Tickets
- Sarong and Umbrella if Necessary
- Batur Trekking Activities
- Trekking Guide
- Bali Birds Park
- Sea Walk and Banana Boat Ride Activities
When does the trip start?
How long will be the trip every day?
Where is the meeting point with the driver/guide every single trip?
Is there any dress code for the trip?
Is your team local indigenous Balinese people?
Is the tour in private basis vehicle?
The trip will start in different time everyday depend on the itinerary
Some trip are full day and some are half day trip, the return time to hotel will be depending on the itinerary and traffic.
The driver/guide will meet and pick you up at the lobby hotel for the trip every day
Not really, just use whatever comfortable you are.
Definitely, we are all indigenous Balinese which is born, growth, play and work in Bali for the whole life. By booking the trip with us mean you skipping the middle man and support the local.
Yes, it will on private car basis
You might also like
This Bali trip package is highly recommended for the traveler who want to explore the most…
Your once in life time honeymoon journey just start when you touch down Bali land. A…
Escape to the last paradise on earth in 6 days. This package is created for active…
Book Bali honeymoon trip for 6 days for an spectacular romantic experience. Treasure to the most…
You cannot copy content of this page