See the most scenic spots on the central Bali with breathtaking landscape. A perfect trip for the nature lover. Visit the majestic Batur volcano, waterfall, Ubud monkey forest sanctuary and rice terrace. Furthermore, have a chance to shoot the most Instagram photos from the jungle swing for a lifetime memories.
- Bali Birds Park. Its covers two hectares of botanical landscape and is a sanctuary for nearly 1000 birds of 250 different species. The park is divided into regions that recreate the natural habitats of its birds, complete with indigenous plant life. A real magical journey across the Indonesian archipelago, Latin America, Africa and Australia.
- Ubud Monkey Forest. A small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys (Maccaca) located in the hearth of Ubud. The presence of sacred forest is a demonstration of the harmonious coexistence of humans and nature.
- Rice Terrace & Bali Swing. Feel the thrilling as you soar high above the stunning view of jungle, rice terrace, and valley. A perfect Bali photo opportunity with its dramatic views. Capture the most unique memorable photos of a lifetime on the Bali Swing.
- Batur Volcano. The most favorite tourist destination in the central mountains area of Bali. Its offer the magnificent view of the second biggest volcano in Bali with lake Batur which fills the large part of the caldera.
- Lunch At The Volcano. Taste the local delicacy with Buffet Lunch while you admiring the breathtaking view of Mount Batur. The restaurant is overlooking the majestic volcano and Batur lake.
- Tegenungan Waterfall. Its a great attraction for the nature lover viewing the green vegetation surround it with the sound of the water break the silence of the village. This waterfall is one the most popular and visited waterfall in Bali which is offers a picturesque view in a hidden space of the Kemenuh village. A truly natural beauty of Bali.