Adventurous Bali Honeymoon Package US$ 0
Escape to the last paradise on earth in 6 days. This package is created for active and energetic couple who want to explore as much as they can do. Covering the most popular and major attraction in Bali, it will take you to Ubud, Uluwatu, Bedugul, and so on. Discover the hidden waterfall, tropical forest, and exotic view along the Ayung river with rafting activity. Couple spa and romantic dinner will make your honeymoon truly amazing and memorable. So what are you waiting for, book this trip and begin your live happily.
Day 1: Arrival In Bali - Transfer To Hotel
Day 2: Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking - Natural Hot Spring - Lake Side Honeymoon Spa
Day 4: Ulun Danu Beratan - Wanagiri Hill - Banyumala Waterfall
Day 5: Sea Walk Adventure - GWK Park - Uluwatu Sunset - Romantic Candle Light Dinner At The Beach
Day 6: Departure From Bali - Transfer To Bali Airport
- Upon your arrival at international Bali Airport, you will warmly welcomed by your personal assistant. Then you will be transferred to your hotel in Nusa Dua. Relax and enjoy the rest day on your own.
- Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking
Experience the awesome beauty of Bali active volcano. Trekking in the cool, early morning darkness and begin the one to two hour ascent (not difficult) to arrive in time to witness glorious sunrise and experience the stunning morning views of the surrounding crater and lake.
- Batur Natural Hot Spring, immerse yourself in the natural thermal mineral waters flow into the pools and private baths providing the idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation. Its naturally healing waters of mineral rich thermal pools on the side of amazing view of lake Batur.
- Lake Side Honeymoon Spa, enjoy the natural relaxation and treatment assortment for health and beauty, you will experience Bali spa treatments from head to toe blend with amazing nature on the lake side and find it a perfect way to indulge in holiday pleasure, reviving, energizing, refreshing and pampering yourself as a new couple.
- Today is Free and Easy Day with no plan. Relax on your own by spending more time together in the pool and other facilities provided by your hotel or head to Ubud center to explore the art market and surrounding area.
- Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, its perhaps the most photographed temple on the island and is certainly one of the iconic images of Bali. The temple sits on the western shore of Lake Beratan and it can give the illusion of actually floating on the water. Built in 1633, the temple is devoted to Dewi Danu, goddess of the lake. A beautiful temple in a truly stunning setting.
- Wanagiri Hidden Hills with shimmering twin lake and mountainous back ground, this place is popping up on everyone’s Instagram feed lately.
- Banyumala Twin Waterfall is one of the lesser known and most beautiful waterfalls in North Bali. It is located northern side of Lake Buyan in central Bali. Despite its incredible natural beauty, Banyumala waterfall doesn’t yet have the crowds like the other waterfalls. Unlike many trails this is a completely natural trail with natural pristine spring water from the jungle.
- Sea Walk Adventure, fill your day as brand new couple with fun activities. Emerge yourself in the water and walk right through the bottom of the ocean and view all kinds of amazing sea life to complete your fun Bali adventure experience.
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana, a cultural park combined between majestic statue of Garuda mythical bird and Wisnu god with 240 hectares private cultural park on the Bukit Peninsula at the southern end of the island of Bali. The statue is claimed as the 3rd biggest statue in the world and become the icon of Bali.
- Uluwatu Sunset, one of six key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual pillars. It’s renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 90 meters above sea level. This temple also shares the splendid sunset backdrops view overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
- Romantic Candle Light Dinner, enjoy romantic dining retreats under a tropical night sky filled with stars, illuminated by flickering candles and the glow of the moon, while accompanied by tropical sea breezes will accomplish your honeymoon trip in Bali.
- Post a hearty breakfast. Relax and chill on your own or go to nearby places around your hotel for last minute shopping and return back to your hotel before the pick up time as planned. Then transferred to the Denpasar Airport for further flight home with beautiful memory.
- 3 Nights Stay In Alaya Resort Ubud
- 2 Nights Stay In 1 Bedroom Villa With Private Pool Seminyak
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel/Villa
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Tickets Asper Itinerary
- Sarong and Umbrella if Necessary
- Bali Swing
- Trekking Guide
- Natural Hot Spring Ticket
- 90 Minutes Honeymoon Spa At The Lake Side
- 1 x Romantic Candle Light Dinner At The Beach
- Sea Walk Adventure
When does the trip start?
How long will be the trip every day?
Where is the meeting point with the driver/guide every single trip?
Is the tour in private basis vehicle?
Is there any dress code for the trip?
Is your team local indigenous Balinese people?
The trip will start in different time everyday depend on the itinerary
Some trip are full day and some are half day trip, the return time to hotel will be depending on the itinerary and traffic.
The driver/guide will meet and pick you up at the lobby hotel for the trip every day
Yes, it will on private car basis
Not really, just use whatever comfortable you are.
Definitely, we are all indigenous Balinese which is born, growth, play and work in Bali for the whole life. By booking the trip with us mean you skipping the middle man and support the local.
You might also like
This Bali trip package is highly recommended for the traveler who want to explore the most…
Your once in life time honeymoon journey just start when you touch down Bali land. A…
Book Bali honeymoon trip for 6 days for an spectacular romantic experience. Treasure to the most…
Bali is still one of the main honeymoon destination in the world. It’s offer a lot…
You cannot copy content of this page